Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2001 7:44:04 PM EDT
Please remove the border from around the dicussion topics!

It consumes a lot of screen space, and has increased the amount of time it takes for the browser to render the page.

The discussion areas should be utility in nature so they can be gone through quickly, and not full of graphics!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:22:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Will be gone soon as I get the chance.

]=)

-- GB
View Quote

I don't mind the border and I love the "black" roll bars.  [^]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 11:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Please, less of this artsy stuff.  Less is more.  All the cute little features and goofy color scheme make my eyes hurt.  Yes it's unique, but I'd prefer a simple FAL Files-ish or thefiringline.com-ish layout.  Just my 2 cents.

I'm not bashing the site, it's great content-wise and a fantastic resource for all shooters.  I read the forums like my daily newspaper.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#4]

I vote for as much 'GO' and as lil 'show' as possible... everywhere...

Glitz and graphics may have their places... but they're few and far between IMO and this definitely ain't one of 'um...

db

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe the black borders are cool - we need to make the website itself look a little bit classy and have some style. The forums do not need the extra graphics though. Just my .02

Tyler
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish the borders would be removed also.  Reason being that every time I open a page I have to scroll the page to the left inorder to see part of the text that is on the right.  I generally run my resolution at 800x600 and everything just doesn't fit, I could run it at 1024x768 but then everything is so small I'm squinting to read it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top