Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2017 2:22:03 AM EDT
You'd think finding a replacement tank for their RBA mod would be easy considering their popularity, but I'm striking out. All I'm seeing is the Big Baby RBA tanks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thanks, but those are all regular tanks unless I missed something in your link. I need the RBA glass.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Isn't the glass the same.  The rba should be a direct replacement for the prebuilt coils.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
What exactly is broken? The actual metal on the tank? The glass? The RBA itself?

If the metal is fucked, you need a new tank completely. If the glass is broken, you can just buy a replacement glass.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Isn't the glass the same.  The rba should be a direct replacement for the prebuilt coils.
View Quote
RBA tank is a few milliliters bigger. Stock tank doesn't fit. Design flaw I guess.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 1:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What exactly is broken? The actual metal on the tank? The glass? The RBA itself?

If the metal is fucked, you need a new tank completely. If the glass is broken, you can just buy a replacement glass.
View Quote
Glass shattered when I was changing the coils. My dumbass fault. I need a new glass tank.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Well that's stupid.
Here's the only one I could find.
Looks like it comes in a 3 pack.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

RBA tank is a few milliliters bigger. Stock tank doesn't fit. Design flaw I guess.
View Quote
Wow, that's dumb. Looks like someone found the right glass for you though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well that's stupid.
Here's the only one I could find.
Looks like it comes in a 3 pack.
View Quote
Awesome, you're googles surpass mine. Thanks! The description is a little suspect but it's worth the gamble at $4. I found an old quad coil that came with the original set-up that will hopefully hold me over until I get these.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wow, that's dumb. Looks like someone found the right glass for you though.
View Quote
This place never disappoints.
Top Top