Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked Pay it Forward (Page 1 of 5)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 2/9/2014 8:29:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WHITE_WOLFE]
ETA: Going to post rules from the other PIF thread.

Okay, this is not for trades, not for sales. There are a few rules and here they are:

1: If you have something you don't need and wouldn't mind passing it on, post it.
2: The shipper pays shipping unless you and the recipient agree to pay shipping amongst yourselves in advance.
3: Recipients should give a +1 in the EE for the shipper once they receive the donated item. (Small price to pay for free stuff)
4: This thread is ABSOLUTELY NOT for trades or selling, you are donating to another member to help 'em out.
5: If you take something, give something and post I'll take it in the thread, if you don't post in the thread you shouldn't get the item. (this one is to keep one person from scooping up everything and not paying it forward)

Is #3 cool with the Mods? Can it even be done with the new feedback system? Who is the Mod here anyway?

Post by WILSON, Site Staff:

"I'm not sure. There are ways to leave feedback outside the EE, but it could potentially open the door to negative feedback,.. and I doubt if any of the EE mods would mediate that stuff.
Everybody involved would have to understand they have no recourse if they feel they were ripped off, taken advantage of, or have no feedback returned. IOW - don't give anything away that you're not willing to "lose".

Mod? What mod? These former caughers haven't elected one yet. But Keith1980, Gravity_Tester, and someonewho'snameIcan'tremember volunteered weeks ago."

Link Posted: 2/9/2014 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You may want to put it in one of the Pay It Forward forums.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Do we have a pay it forward thread or forum for vaping stuff?  I've got a volcano inferno kit, case, tube tanks, a bunch of unused sealed cartos, charger, and some other stuff I won't ever use again if someone wants it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 11:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rivnut:
Do we have a pay it forward thread or forum for vaping stuff?  I've got a volcano inferno kit, case, tube tanks, a bunch of unused sealed cartos, charger, and some other stuff I won't ever use again if someone wants it.
View Quote

I don't think there is one. Maybe this is it?!?!
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 3:40:09 AM EDT
[#4]
In! I'll post up some stuff when i get home.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Pretty cool. I was thinking of something similar with juices.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 1:58:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Alembic:
View Quote

This too, I have some flavorings I don't want anymore.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mizzarley:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mizzarley:
Originally Posted By Alembic:

Post em up!

I dont even vape fellas. Some how my name got on a mailing list and that's how I got the charger.

Never had a tobacco cig in my entire life.
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 8:06:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gophere] [#8]
Mount Baker Vapor.
will ship on my dime to anyone wanting to try these.

Cinnamon Roll only one still available.  Rest are taken
</a>"
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#10]

IM'd.
View Quote

Replied.
Looks like Ameretto and blood orange are spoken for.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 1:36:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By lcoates33:

IM'd.
View All Quotes

IM sent

will put some juice up for grabs shortly
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#12]

IM sent

View Quote

Replied
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Gonna be throwing some stuff up here tomorrow when I'm off from work and dig through my box-o-stuff.

Link Posted: 2/24/2014 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 5:53:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By WILSON:

I'm not sure. There are ways to leave feedback outside the EE, but it could potentially open the door to negative feedback,.. and I doubt if any of the EE mods would mediate that stuff.  
Everybody involved would have to understand they have no recourse if they feel they were ripped off, taken advantage of, or have no feedback returned. IOW - don't give anything away that you're not willing to "lose".

---

Mod? What mod? These former caughers haven't elected one yet. But Keith1980, Gravity_Tester, and someonewho'snameIcan'tremember  volunteered weeks ago.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WHITE_WOLFE:

Is #3 cool with the Mods? Can it even be done with the new feedback system? Who is the Mod here anyway?

I'm not sure. There are ways to leave feedback outside the EE, but it could potentially open the door to negative feedback,.. and I doubt if any of the EE mods would mediate that stuff.  

---

Mod? What mod? These former caughers haven't elected one yet. But Keith1980, Gravity_Tester, and someonewho'snameIcan'tremember  volunteered weeks ago.

Yea I'm still in. I am in this forum a LOT more than I thought I would be.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 6:17:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:
You may want to put it in one of the Pay It Forward forums.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2014 6:39:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

View All Quotes

---

I'll volunteer if needed. Even though i never posted in the GD thread.

GD scares me man..
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 8:23:43 AM EDT
[#18]

GD scares me man..
View All Quotes

---

GD scares me man..

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?  GD is where all the good stuff is.

Link Posted: 2/25/2014 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:

View All Quotes

---

GD scares me man..

I've been banned from GD.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#20]

---

View All Quotes

---

the 3rd was me. i havent been on here the last week or so because of shitty DSL connection. still working on hunting down the problem.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By JAGERBOMBER:

View Quote

That's better than being banned, period.  I never got that option.  All of my time-outs were all-encompassing.

Link Posted: 2/25/2014 7:31:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#22]
OK, back on topic:

Up for grabs, from left to right:

1) Artemis carto tank (plastic). Has a locking ring on the bottom so if you use flanged cartos, it will prevent it from sliding out and dumping juice. No cartos included. (Plastic looks clouded, but it's just because I had just washed it out with hot water.)

2) iClear 30 (plastic). Standard one. Not the new 30S, and I don't think the heads are interchangeable. No atomizer head(s) included.  Claimed by lambshot23.

3) VapeOnly BCC Mega (plastic). One unopened 1.8ohm atomizer head included.

Link Posted: 2/25/2014 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I will take the iclear 30 tank....I have half a dozen coils.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By lambshot23:
I will take the iclear 30 tank....I have half a dozen coils.
View Quote

It's yours.  PM me your shipping info.

Link Posted: 2/25/2014 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#25]
I have this to give: Kanger  Protank 2 - honestly I was never able to get this to work for me but I have no patience and MBV juice

Link Posted: 2/25/2014 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#26]
I have this to give: Kanger  Protank 2 - honestly I was never able to get this to work for me but I have no patience and MBV juice

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/elamb23/20140225_194334_zpshtwskawl.jpg
View Quote

Just to let others know…that Razzleberry is good!! Never tried the other.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#27]

That's better than being banned, period.  I never got that option.  All of my time-outs were all-encompassing.

View All Quotes

It was in the same thread you got your last time out. LOL it was a permanent ban for me but Paul was nice enough after talking to just permaban me from GD.

Link Posted: 2/25/2014 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Oh great.  So TVD is the new place for members to go slumming ?  

View All Quotes

Oh great.  So TVD is the new place for members to go slumming ?  

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 12:38:26 AM EDT
[#30]

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/elamb23/20140225_194334_zpshtwskawl.jpg
View Quote

This is so hard. I would feel greedy if I said I would take all 3 but I love tinkering with things and have some cartridges that will work with that Protank and the razzlebarrey sounds tasty. Was also going to add Banana Nut Bread to my next order.
If everyone is ok with it, I'll take the 3.

Now I go see what I have to add to the list.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 3:49:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mizzarley] [#31]
Originally Posted By NorthWestAR:

This is so hard. I would feel greedy if I said I would take all 3 but I love tinkering with things and have some cartridges that will work with that Protank and the razzlebarrey sounds tasty. Was also going to add Banana Nut Bread to my next order.

View All Quotes

When I get home I'll post of some stuff. I have a vmax that I can't stand. And some flavor concentrate.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 5:53:10 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I'm fine with it too.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By NicoG:

View Quote

I got a 30ml bottle of cherry cigar 8mg. did not care for it one bit
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 7:53:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lambshot23] [#34]

If everyone is ok with it, I'll

View All Quotes

If everyone is ok with it, I'll

Pm me your info and I will send them your way.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 3:11:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RazorHKUSP45] [#35]
I'll play
My offerings.

Moo spoken for
The rest are gone!
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 5:00:45 PM EDT
[#36]

I would love to try the blue moo.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Then try it you shall

IM me your info
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 6:16:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JAGERBOMBER] [#38]
Thank you! Now to pass it forward-

Iclear30, this is the plane jane wick top fed.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:00:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NorthWestAR] [#39]
Not much, but would rather see it go to someone who would enjoy these then just sitting around.
15ml bottle RY4 80/20 12mg +0 shots - Full
15ml bottle Pear 65/35 18mg +1 shots - 2/3 full - Not bad, will try again later with a double shot going to peligro113
15ml bottle Hazelnut 65/35 18mg +0 shots - Tried about 2ml. Not what I thought it would be like.
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#40]

http://i58.tinypic.com/10fsw36.jpg
View Quote

I'll take it !

Link Posted: 2/27/2014 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Glockadoodadoo:

I'll take it !

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glockadoodadoo:

http://i58.tinypic.com/10fsw36.jpg

I'll take it !

It's yours.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#42]
I have a 2/3 or more full bottle of Cinnamon Red Hot from MBV

12mg nic
65/35 pg/vg mix
1 extra flavor shot

Happy to pass this along to anyone who wants it..

Send me a PM if interested.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 3O8junkie:
I have a 2/3 or more full bottle of Cinnamon Red Hot from MBV

12mg nic
65/35 pg/vg mix
1 extra flavor shot

Happy to pass this along to anyone who wants it..

Send me a PM if interested.
View Quote

Would like to try this

IM inbound
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 10:07:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WILSON] [#44]
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Great batteries.  Theyre all Ive really ever used, and Ive never had an issue.  I can go all day and then some on 1 from full charge, and Im a chain puffing SOB.

Great offer, Wilson.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 7:18:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WILSON] [#46]

Two Panasonic CGR18650CH 18650 / 2250mAh high drain Li-Ion's (UNPROTECTED).

These came with my V-5 last December.  I've cycled both a few times just to make sure they work (last me all day with 1.8 ohm coils in PT2's), but I'm stuck on the 3400's.

So if anybody can use a couple Panasonic "plain grey-wrappers".....
[div style='margin-left: 40px;'][div style='margin-left: 40px;'][div style='margin-left: 40px;'][div style='margin-left: 40px;'][div style='margin-left: 40px;']http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=61668

View Quote

I will take them and have something posted up later today.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=9114901230801151965767  

Link Posted: 3/8/2014 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Thanks Wilson. Here is my pay it forward. One brand new igo-w dripper. No drip tip, you will have to provide your own.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/IGO_W_Rebuildable_Atomizer_p/yd-igow.htm

Link for reference. I got 4 Patriots, 2 igo-w's and and an igo-w3 today. I really like the patriot I am dripping on tonight.
Blackberry Cheesecake never tasted so good without the calories.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 10:44:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ssgsnake:
Thanks Wilson. Here is my pay it forward. One brand new igo-w dripper. No drip tip, you will have to provide your own.

Link for reference. I got 4 Patriots, 2 igo-w's and and an igo-w3 today. I really like the patriot I am dripping on tonight.
View Quote

I'd like to go ahead and claim that. Will find something to throw on here in the next few days.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 10:52:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:

I'd like to go ahead and claim that. Will find something to throw on here in the next few days.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:

Headed your way. Please see Keith's thread on micro coils. LOL
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:23:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#50]

Headed your way. Please see Keith's thread on micro coils. LOL
View Quote

Did you say IGO-W??

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Tacked Pay it Forward (Page 1 of 5)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top