Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 18
Posted: 10/27/2011 10:25:45 AM EDT
Let's see'em guys, we have a lot of inventive and talented minds out there. This is your thread, I'll start..

Link Posted: 10/27/2011 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Are those diff. drives. I love that I am in awe that I never thought of that. The paint spatter almost resembles blood on the top one cool. Use one if you hog hunt instead of a blade one of these could be well tested as to the ability to stop a zed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Are those diff. drives. I love that I am in awe that I never thought of that. The paint spatter almost resembles blood on the top one cool. Use one if you hog hunt instead of a blade one of these could be well tested as to the ability to stop a zed.

Thank you. The Z-Club on top is a pinion gear and the other two lying together are spider gears, attaching them to the axles is the tricky part.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm glad my work is well received thanks to all..

C'mon guys let's see some homebrewed Z-Day goodness.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you. The Z-Club on top is a pinion gear and the other two lying together are spider gears, attaching them to the axles is the tricky part.

How heavy are those?
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How heavy are those?

The first club on top is 13lbs and the other two are 8lbs each. Although heavy they balance well because the handles are steel throughout with also makes them unbreakable. They swing a lot better than say a sledge hammer because of the balance but carry more momentum because of the weight IMO. I have no problem at all swinging away...

Link Posted: 10/27/2011 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I would really like to have one of those blades you crafted. Its a shame I can build shit except for rifles.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish I could add something, but you have a great homemade collection there........  Help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSE.. p.s.      I LOVE PIC #2...........
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 3:44:30 AM EDT
[#12]
So are you guys of the belief that only a zombie bite can infect your or is it a 28 days later scenario where any contact with bodily fluids gets you infected.  If it was scenario 1, blades would be good, scenario 2, blades would actually work against you and a blunt force weapon like a baseball bat would be what you would want.
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 6:23:48 AM EDT
[#13]
What are the specs on that gladius type sword?  I love that thing
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 6:42:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

What are the specs on that gladius type sword?  I love that thing

I'm Glad you like it. 1/4" thick 5160 Steel. Overall length 21.75" Blade length 16.5" blade width 2.5". Finished off with Deer Antler scales.

Link Posted: 10/29/2011 7:13:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Very nice.

Just dont miss or you'll have to do a 360 and catch them on the next swing.
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Very nice.

Just dont miss or you'll have to do a 360 and catch them on the next swing.

You Sir, Get it...

Link Posted: 10/29/2011 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#17]
take pics of them killing the shit out of something.

how long on average did they take?
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Those sir are very nice and they gave me some ideas
Link Posted: 10/30/2011 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I tried to get my LT to let me carry something like that gladius sword on my duty belt.  But I was shot down
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#20]
I bet those maces are heavy.  Really awesome work!
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Nice
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#22]
In for videos of pumpkins and watermelons being smashed!
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Epic shit my friend.... EPIC
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#24]
I feel like spreading the Halloween Z-day cheer, I'll tell you guys what... I'll give the club on top away to whomever promises to make a video of them beating the shit out of something and posting it. I'll ship it on my dime no worries... The first to post takes it just make the video is baddass.

ETA sorry first team member.
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I feel like spreading the Halloween Z-day cheer, I'll tell you guys what... I'll give the club on top away to whomever promises to make a video of them beating the shit out of something and posting it. I'll ship it on my dime no worries... The first to post takes it just make the video is baddass.

Haha give me a couple days to make an anatomically correct ballastics gel zombie and you got yourself a deal
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#26]
I nominate Solodevice....seems like his thing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#27]
I want that fuckin club! Send it to me and I'll beat the shit out of anything I can find that is legal!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Nobody is going to post pics now.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 3:48:59 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I want that fuckin club! Send it to me and I'll beat the shit out of anything I can find that is legal!!!!!

It's yours IM me.

Link Posted: 11/1/2011 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Epic shit my friend.... EPIC

+100
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's yours IM me.  

In for the AAR!
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Get a few watermelons and coconuts and bash them so we can see what a human skull would look like while pummeled.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's yours IM me.  

Damn i made the mold last night, ooh well, ill document the build for you guys anyways and ill get a video of shooting the shit out of it
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's yours IM me.  

Fuck ya! It's on now! I'll film some carnage for you guys! Watermelons, Coconuts, Any other suggestions? Names of folks you like me to pay a visit to in the area? I'll say "hey, I thought they were a zombie!"
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 1:12:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's yours IM me.  

Fuck ya! It's on now! I'll film some carnage for you guys! Watermelons, Coconuts, Any other suggestions? Names of folks you like me to pay a visit to in the area? I'll say "hey, I thought they were a zombie!"

Bill Richardson?
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's yours IM me.  

Bill Richardson?

It would be like hitting a sack of jell-o! That fat piece of shit is through screwing up our state. Now we have a CCW, freedom loving, republican female who has balls to stand up for what is right. My kinda lady! If I see him, I'll yell zombie at him and start swinging! Jk
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Classy godrilla.  Whenever u need to get rid of the gladius let me know
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Have you ever sold any of your "art"? I see a couple pieces I would love to have myself. You could have a very lucrative hobby with the right marketing.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 3:36:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Have you ever sold any of your "art"? I see a couple pieces I would love to have myself. You could have a very lucrative hobby with the right marketing.

I will on occasion make something for a friend or family member but no I've never tried to make money. Until the zombie forum I doubted there were many who understood my need to make a club/mace out of a set of gears, or a blade from an automotive spring pack. The business I'm in to make money doesn't allow me the freedom to experiment, it's very ridged and it involves doing the same thing over and over. With my hobby It's never the same thing, every piece is different and new. I don't know if that would appeal to people because my "product" would be different from day to day.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I will on occasion make something for a friend or family member but no I've never tried to make money. Until the zombie forum I doubted there were many who understood my need to make a club/mace out of a set of gears, or a blade from an automotive spring pack. The business I'm in to make money doesn't allow me the freedom to experiment, it's very ridged and it involves doing the same thing over and over. With my hobby It's never the same thing, every piece is different and new. I don't know if that would appeal to people because my "product" would be different from day to day.  

i think the Marines might have found who is gonna design the Lobo. lol

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 5:15:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You follow somthing that is in you like gears drivin the wheels of progress your gears are gears of war hand crafted into maces weapons of elegant function. Your blades are also well designed you are an artist and I respect what I have seen and cannot wait to see the video that has been promised.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#43]
theHellbringer I can just imagine that being dragged down the street to intice the undead(to hear and come to you) as you would deliver the final blows which would deliver them eternal rest. I would call it and it's carrier the reaper! only the strong can weild it and so in this only the strong would survive. As you drag the key to death down the road and the dried blood dries from the last despatched to rest you remain to dwell as the reaper! LoL I love these weapons guys great work.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I love the blade in the second picture. How hard is it to make? I'd love to try myself with a little help and something to go by.
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 7:41:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Cliffs on how you built the gear club?
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#46]

Nice.. I like unbreakable.

Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's yours IM me.  

The Brown Bringers of goodness say you should get a package by the end of next week, I don't know what it could be?
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Awesome.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's yours IM me.  

The Brown Bringers of goodness say you should get a package by the end of next week, I don't know what it could be?

I am and continue to be amazed at the generosity of our members on here. I'm very excited about this and will give you guys a good show with this club smacking, cracking and slicing through all kinds of stuff! Thank you to Godrilla47!
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's yours IM me.  

I am and continue to be amazed at the generosity of our members on here. I'm very excited about this and will give you guys a good show with this club smacking, cracking and slicing through all kinds of stuff! Thank you to Godrilla47!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top