Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2015 5:08:28 PM EDT
Can anyone explain this behavior?
I can only assume it's her way of annoying the pet human.

The Divine Miss M hogging the keyboard.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Our cat does the same thing
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine always loves to gkdk[asj[df on my lap ankeukhjrko fdjkas mess up my spe;p;ing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't explain the keyboard thing.

I always knew cats liked to lay on books, but this is ridiculous.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:42:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't explain the keyboard thing.

I always knew cats liked to lay on books, but this is ridiculous.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Glockgirl26/IMG_20150918_201114001_zpscl9kpzax.jpg
View Quote

You're not the only one.
Miss M will go out of her way to lay on keyboards, phones, remotes, mail etc.  If I had a reader she'd lay on that too.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#6]
It's to get attention. They'll wait until you're using it, or need to use it...
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Doing homework was an ordeal around my fuzzballs. Oh you have a open textbook? Im going to lay on it. Oh you are writing with a pencil? Im going to chew on it. Oh your on the laptop? Im going to lay on it. Oh you need to get up and go to class? Im going to lay on you.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Doing homework was an ordeal around my fuzzballs. Oh you have a open textbook? Im going to lay on it. Oh you are writing with a pencil? Im going to chew on it. Oh your on the laptop? Im going to lay on it. Oh you need to get up and go to class? Im going to lay on you.
View Quote

Miss M has a habit of standing on me at 3am and purring.  Every morning.
This includes weekends.

I'm a sucker for redheads so I let it slide
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This includes weekends.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This includes weekends.

Cats are teh ultimate attention whores.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 6:40:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Cat knows you use your hands with it, so they know that you are going to be touching them soon enough.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Cat knows you use your hands with it, so they know that you are going to be touching them soon enough.
View Quote

I'm going to go to Goodwill to get a decoy keyboard.  She might? not know the difference.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm going to go to Goodwill to get a decoy keyboard.  She might? not know the difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

if you work in an office environment, just find the supply closet or junk closet. we have shit that has been used since the mid 90s. probably enough for cats eyes to grow wide and tears of joy running down their fluffy fuzzy faces as sittable keyboards rain down from the heavens. in the box next to the 28.8 modems.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

lol

if you work in an office environment, just find the supply closet or junk closet. we have shit that has been used since the mid 90s. probably enough for cats eyes to grow wide and tears of joy running down their fluffy fuzzy faces as sittable keyboards rain down from the heavens. in the box next to the 28.8 modems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Hahahah.

Mine do the same thing. Since I am always on laptop I assumed the warmth from the processor was always half of it. Nice and cozy.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are not paying attention to it , neither will she.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#15]
One of mine will plop down on my open laptop if I leave it unattended for 2 minutes.

She can sense it from anywhere in the house.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:27:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
One of mine will plop down on my open laptop if I leave it unattended for 2 minutes.

She can sense it from anywhere in the house.
View Quote

The Force is strong in that one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Miss M is a beauty.

I used to have a man room I would fall asleep in from time to time. It had a long bench and had 3 PCs and monitors on it. One of my cats quickly learned that by walking across all the keyboards, it would take all the PCs out of sleep mode turning all the monitors on and lighting up the entire room. I preferred that method to the claw to the head. They are wonderful creatures.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Any of them IBM Model M's?
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Beautiful Cat!  Great photo.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 3:25:49 AM EDT
[#21]
dsfkhnsdcodinsd ;liojSF"nhdd'v mzx
pojgWFVNKLZNDVOIRNGFVs "cLKANSCFOIRHNg'R NROI
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top