Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2015 9:00:14 AM EDT
Yippee!

I never thought when I first set out to write a novel that the manuscript would ever get picked up by a publishing company and I would get a multi-book deal. But it happened. Yes, dreams do come true.

So any aspiring authors out there, don't give up on that dream. Stick with it and persevere. Keep sending out that manuscript until you have exhausted all avenues. I wish you all a hearty 'good luck'!
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 9:11:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I congratulate you.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations.

Being a self-published author I hope to one day be among the traditional published authors. I will keep writing and keeping having fun. Keep us posted on your work and when your book comes out. Again congratulations.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Based on highly skilled detective work (your avatar was a good hint) , I found the following link: The Zombie Virus.

The preview looks good. But if you have your Hero flick the safety off his Glock, I'm going to wave my hairy buttocks in your general direction.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 2:25:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Based on highly skilled detective work (your avatar was a good hint) , I found the following link: The Zombie Virus.

The preview looks good. But if you have your Hero flick the safety off his Glock, I'm going to wave my hairy buttocks in your general direction.
View Quote

We will be critical of the guns and gun handling in your book
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#6]
My son devours anything zombie related.  I can't wait to hear his review.  Congrats on fulfillment of a dream!!

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats, man! Getting a book published traditionally is not an easy road, and from all accounts I've heard the dudes at Permuted seem like good people. Best of luck with it!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My son devours anything zombie related.  I can't wait to hear his review.  Congrats on fulfillment of a dream!!

View Quote

My wife is the same. I just showed her the link to this book knowing full well she'll be buying it.  

Congrats OP!

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Penthouse Letters DO NOT count.

Haha... Congrats dude.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:51:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Hookers and blow.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Please promise it's better than "Day By Day Armageddon", and at least as good as "Patient Zero".  Thank you, and congratulations on your achievements.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Congratulations!
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top