Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2010 7:49:49 AM EDT
I'm looking to make a humidor with a cool exterior, so I thought of gluing different types of cigar bands on the outside. I already have a head start, and I will get more from buying different sticks, but I would like a large variety of bands, and the quantity I need is pretty immense

I'll be needing about 1,570 from rough math, this is gonna be a mini-fridge sized humidor, so I've been trying to find a way to get different bands, but I'm turning up only custom printed bands and collectible portrait bands of historical figures, etc...

Anyone know how to get bands without smoking 1,570 cigars my local store doesn't keep bands, so don't think I didn't ask
Link Posted: 5/18/2010 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#1]
To me it means a whole lot more if you use your own bands.  but to each their own.

you may want to check cigarfamily forums and ebay
Link Posted: 5/18/2010 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Join CigarAsylum.com and ask people for their bands.  I am sure you will get some.  PM me with your e-mail address and I will send you a link to join the forum.
Link Posted: 5/18/2010 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#3]
smoke more
Link Posted: 5/18/2010 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
smoke more

+1,000  

Link Posted: 5/20/2010 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Join CigarAsylum.com and ask people for their bands.  I am sure you will get some.  PM me with your e-mail address and I will send you a link to join the forum.

will do

I think I'll look for bands on ebay as well, it seems to be the only place that has them in bulk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top