Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2014 3:18:19 PM EDT
My palste is craving cigars with more bold flavor.  Some of mt favorites  are CAO Brazilia, Padron 3k snd 5 vegas aaa.  Looking for tbe best bsng for thr buck in a full bodied cigar.
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 3:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Illusione Rothchildes. Under $5.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
on devil site?

est 1844
gran habano vintage 2002
bahia maduro
bahia blu
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Or the red labled corojo.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Five bucks will get you a Brickhouse. That will fuck you up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 9:01:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Nica libre
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
on devil site?

est 1844
gran habano vintage 2002
bahia maduro
bahia blu
View Quote

Going to give the 1844's and the gran habano's a try.  Do they need to sit for a while?
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Ordered a box of the nica libre, hope they're as good as claimed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Ah, Almost forgot the Famous Nic 3000's.

Buy a bundle & let them sit for a year.  

I still say they compare well with the premium stuff after a nap.
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 8:55:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't know how much they are other places but Nica Rustica are about 6.50 and they are a stronger cigar.

Depending on how much your looking to spend Hoya De Neceragua Antanio's are a good full bodied stick.  At the shop I go to they run about 8 bucks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

good choice. inexpensive, and tasty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nica libre

good choice. inexpensive, and tasty.

Agree completely. They were my first box purchase. Great flavors out of a cheap stick.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Hoyo Dark Sumatra
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#14]
the Brickhouse  

I enjoyed the first one I ever had last night, I'm going to get more
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#15]
bareknuckle punch?
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Going to give the 1844's and the gran habano's a try.  Do they need to sit for a while?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
on devil site?

est 1844
gran habano vintage 2002
bahia maduro
bahia blu

Ive had em right out the box or resting a year pluss...different flavors for sure... but still my favs
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Yes, a favorite of mine but I wouldn't call that inexpensive even with 'online' pricing. I used to be a fan of Rocky Patel 'The Edge' and 'Sun Grown' labels but quality inconsistencies plus a slight change in blend, (cheapened the filler yet raising the price,) keeps me a way. La Gloria Serie R is a good little smoke for the money and can be had for 3-4 bucks a stick, same is true with the. Man 'O War line. Don Pepin Black label is a solid smoke but creeping to the $6 range.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Diesel
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes

This is my absolute favorite cigar!  I wish I could afford a few boxes of these.

Quoted:
Quoted:
on devil site?

est 1844
gran habano vintage 2002
bahia maduro
bahia blu

The Gran Habano Vintage 2002 is my favorite "budget" cigar.  I don't think they need to sit for a while but it can't hurt.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes, a favorite of mine but I wouldn't call that inexpensive even with 'online' pricing. I used to be a fan of Rocky Patel 'The Edge' and 'Sun Grown' labels but quality inconsistencies plus a slight change in blend, (cheapened the filler yet raising the price,) keeps me a way. La Gloria Serie R is a good little smoke for the money and can be had for 3-4 bucks a stick, same is true with the. Man 'O War line. Don Pepin Black label is a solid smoke but creeping to the $6 range.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Have you tried any since they changed the label?  I haven't had one in a while and I'm hoping they are the same as before.
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 2:43:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Have you tried any since they changed the label?  I haven't had one in a while and I'm hoping they are the same as before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely a different smoke now. The only old triple maduros I smoked had around 3 years of age on them, and were excellent. All the new Camacho post Davidoff sticks suck IMO.
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Definitely a different smoke now. The only old triple maduros I smoked had around 3 years of age on them, and were excellent. All the new Camacho post Davidoff sticks suck IMO.
View Quote

That really makes me sad.  I should have bought a box a few years ago, damnit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#24]
I was under the impression that the conneticut& triple maduro blends had not changed. I have not had either of the davidoff versions to confirm though.  the corojo has changed, had one that was great & two others that were .  Will have to conduct more research.  The new dploma is good but I did have one brutalize me one night.

I do think the new diplomas will age beautifully though.

I have a box of the old maduro's & will have to smoke side by side.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#25]
I smoke Perdomo brand. The Perdomo Habano in Maduro is a quality smoke. My favorite is the Estate Seleccion Vintage 2002 in maduro, either 6x54 or the 6.5x54  torpedo. Any Perdomo in maduro I like to smoke but the Reserve Champagne Sun Grown is quite good also, but Sun Grown wrappers are thin so I make sure my stock in my Humidor is very humid or they will crack when you smoke them.

http://www.perdomocigars.net/
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 1:34:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Viva Republica guerilla warfare is a good full body petite corona for about 3$
Top Top