Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2015 9:42:05 AM EDT
Anybody running the polk RTI a7 speakers and if so how do you like them?Thanks,Tommy.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't help you much. I have some rta11tl speakers that were made in '91 or '92 (in the U S of A) and they're pretty good. I don't know how thing are these days other than the stuff at Best Buy isn't the greatest (or complete junk). Try searching avsforums or audioholics for some feedback.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 1:05:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I am rocking a pair of RTiA7, CAiA4, and a pair of FXi 4 surrounds. The front 3 are powered by a Carver A-753x 250 watt by 3 channel amp. The rears are powered by my Onkyo TX-NR808 avr.

Fury sounded better in my home than at the theater. RTis are a theater speaker first. They tend to be on the sharp / bright side. It's what makes the sound of breaking glass and bullet cases hitting concrete sound so good. This is also what might turn you off as a music speaker. The crashing of symbols in classical / symphony style music can be overly done. In rock music not so much. I'd buy mine all over again, but maybe I would have went with the 9's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top