Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2016 10:51:05 AM EDT
Is it just me... or are they especially warm, forward, and flirtacious compared to christians of other denominations?

I've known a few pentecostal single women.... and... they seem to have a similar behavior pattern towards guys they like. They seem to he more verbally intimate, are more flirtacious, sweeter, more forward, and... well know how to "build up" a guy and help him feel better about himself.

I knew like two pentecostal women who were single and interested in me.. and they both had the same traits, and were VERY forward and everything.

If you dislike pentecostals and want to get involved in inter-denominational bashing... please.... none of that. Im not pentecostal, but I respect them inspite of some theological diversions I might have woth them. Mostly I wanted to bring up an observation about what their women seem to behave like towards men they wosh to court.

They come across like Ruth from the bible. Some people claim Ruth was passive in her pursuit of... that guy who's name I forget... but honestly.. sleeping at the foot of a man's bed, hoping he would invite you in.... is uhhhhh VERY forward and not "subtle". About as subtle as a freight train horn.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Is sex a sin for them ?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They come across like Ruth from the bible. Some people claim Ruth was passive in her pursuit of... that guy who's name I forget... but honestly.. sleeping at the foot of a man's bed, hoping he would invite you in.... is uhhhhh VERY forward and not "subtle". About as subtle as a freight train horn.
View Quote

That's also a Hebrew euphemism for sex.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is it just me... or are they especially warm, forward, and flirtacious compared to christians of other denominations?

I've known a few pentecostal single women.... and... they seem to have a similar behavior pattern towards guys they like. They seem to he more verbally intimate, are more flirtacious, sweeter, more forward, and... well know how to "build up" a guy and help him feel better about himself.

I knew like two pentecostal women who were single and interested in me.. and they both had the same traits, and were VERY forward and everything.

If you dislike pentecostals and want to get involved in inter-denominational bashing... please.... none of that. Im not pentecostal, but I respect them inspite of some theological diversions I might have woth them. Mostly I wanted to bring up an observation about what their women seem to behave like towards men they wosh to court.

View Quote

I grew up with a Pentecostal family living next door and their one daughter who was a year or two older than me was just like you describe. Just about as sweet, warm and sensual as possible. She would put you in a ethereal fog if you were around her for any length of time.  This made her much more attractive than she really was (she was not ugly or heavy, just not hot... girl next door type).

I have no idea if it is a Pentecostal thing or not because they were a drop of Pentecost in a sea of Southern Baptist so I only have a sample of one.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know that.

Which is why I always wondered why modern day Christians take issue with premarital sex to such an extent. It is never explicitly condemned in the bible. It refers to fornication, yet without knowing what exactly fornication IS.... you cant say for sure how much of a sin it is.

Granted, I dont think that loveless, casual is what God approves of..... but there are cases of explicity examples of premarital sex in the bible, that seem to be given tacit approval. For instance, many people suspect that the woman in Song of Solomon... is not his wife, but rather a woman who is yearning for him, and wishing to seduce him...OUTSIDE THE BOUNDS OF MARRIAGE. It seemed to imply, and tacitly approve of, romantic, love centered, premarital sex.

Though in biblical era... having sex with a woman often IS marriage. It was frowned upon to sleep with a woman, and then dispose of her...since a single mother would be SCREWED in ancient times.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I grew up with a Pentecostal family living next door and their one daughter who was a year or two older than me was just like you describe. Just about as sweet, warm and sensual as possible. She would put you in a ethereal fog if you were around her for any length of time.  This made her much more attractive than she really was (she was not ugly or heavy, just not hot... girl next door type).

I have no idea if it is a Pentecostal thing or not because they were a drop of Pentecost in a sea of Southern Baptist so I only have a sample of one.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing turns me on more, and causes my heart to flutter like a woman who reverses the roles as far as hitting on me, being super flirtacious,and super sweet. The challenge of getting a woman is overrated. A woman who PURSUES ME, makes me feel like a king!

The fact some Christians discourage women from being forward is not just unbiblical but also stupid. They use Ruth as an example ..except that what Ruth did was pretty freaking forward of her!!!!

Some random pretty girl sleeps at the foot of my bed? Yeaaaahh ... Id have a hard time turning that down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top