Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/28/2014 8:58:10 PM EDT
OP-------------------"Good Fences Make Good Neighbors"

Only serious and respectful Christian Commentary please!

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:40:26 AM EDT
[#1]
"Then I saw the Lamb (Jesus Christ) open one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, 'Come!' I looked and there was a white horse. The *horseman on it had a bow [and missiles to fire out of it]; a crown was given to him, and he went out as a victor [sovereign] to conquer."

Revelation 6: 1-2

*Suspected to be a Moslem Shiah's heterodox Persian sect leader; The Imam < The Mahdi, "Ali" or one successive to power after him.

The first Seal of the Scroll
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]
The Revelation of Jesus Christ that God gave Him to show His slaves (or for a state of higher understanding through God's prophets) what must come quickly (or very soon) and take place.

He sent it and signified it through His (chief) angel to His slave (prophet) John,(of Patmos; in the place of God's final revelation to mankind (the *Anointed Prophet after John the Baptist and the prophet Elisha; The One Whom Jesus Loved: A Disciple) who testified to God's word and to the testimony about Jesus Christ, in all he saw (or as God's seer).

Blessed is the one who reads and blessed are those who hear the words of this prophesy and keep (endeavor to understand) what is written in it, because the time is near!

Revelation 1: 1-3

*The Words of John: The Revelator [<LL One who reveals<revelatio -onis]; The Revelation of Saint John the Divine [<OF devin , divin < L divinus < deus god; man ahead of his time in eternity : Prologue.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Then I looked, and heard the voice (or voices in unison which causes great reverberation within the heavens) of many angels around the throne, and also of the living creatures, and of the elders (gods who were once human beings upon the earth in service to YHWH as His slaves).

There number was countless thousands, plus thousands and thousands.

They said with a loud voice:

The Lamb who was slaughtered is worthy
to receive power and riches
and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory
and blessing!

I heard every creature in heaven, on earth, under the earth, on the sea, and everything in them say:

Blessing and honor and glory
and dominion
to the One seated
on the throne,
and to the Lamb, forever
and ever!

The four living creatures (or the four living creatures who represent the four basic types of peoples who live on the earth) said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped.

John the Revelator

Revelation 5: 11-14

The Lamb is Worthy
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all of the birds flying in mid-heaven, "Come gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of commanders, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of everyone (or the flesh of the dead and the still living from afar off; the ones who are accursed and ordained to suffer and plead to God for death), both free and slave, small and great."

John the Revelator

Revelation 19: 17-18

The Beast and His Armies Defeated

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Look! He is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see Him,
including those who pierced Him (or the leadership of the latter holy Roman empire < New World Order).
And all the families (or kindred peoples) of the earth
will mourn over Him (or become emotionally caught up) over Him.

This is certain.

Amen.

John the Revelator

Revelation 1: 7

Prologue

Link Posted: 7/4/2014 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#6]
And I saw a beast come up out of the sea. He had 10 horns and seven heads. On his horns were seven diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names (or on his head was a blasphemous name: I AM). The beast I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like a bear's, and his mouth was like a lion's mouth.

The dragon (or the flying serpent) gave him his power, his throne (or his place of authority), and great (or supernatural) authority.

One of his heads (or branches of power) appeared to be fatally wounded (Lit to be slain to death or killed or intervened through supernatural means), but his fatal wound was healed (or his loss of authority was shored and then strengthened again).

The whole world was amazed and followed the beast (Lit amazed after the beast) They (also) worshiped the dragon (his star in the heavens rising) because he gave authority to the beast.

And they worshiped the beast saying, "Who is like the beast (or anti-Christ or "Octavian")?

Who is able to wage war against him?"

John the Revelator

Revelation 13: 1-5

The Beast from the Sea (or international world coalition)
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Then I saw another beast (or spiritual image) coming up out of the earth; he had two horns like a lamb (or ram), but he sounded (or was sensed to be) like a dragon. He exercises all the authority of the first beast on His behalf and compels (or forces at the point of not being able to buy, sell, or trade) the earth and all who live on it to worship (or pay homage and tribute) the first beast, whose fatal wound (or lose of authority now restored by force, in places where it was designated to rule previously) .

He also performs great signs, even causing fire (or his own fire; possibly a terrible weapon) to come down out of heaven to earth before (or as a display and or; to cause people to perish) people. He deceives those who live on the earth because of the signs that he is permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, telling those who live on the earth to make an image (or to receive an image on their hand, or in their forehead) of the beast who had the sword wound yet lived.

He was permitted to give a spirit (or give breath or give life) to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would nor worship the image of the beast to be killed (or mainly those who have accepted the Messiah as Savior in those days: MARTYRS).

And he requires everyone-------small and great, rich and poor, free and slave-------to be given a mark (or stamp, or brand) on his right hand or his forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he (Lit they; or she) has (possesses under their skin) the mark: the beast's name (or name which blasphemes God) or the number of his name (or the number of his name which is inside all who take the mark under their skin)

Here is wisdom (or here is what calls for spiritual wisdom): The one who has understanding must calculate (or count or figure out) the number of the beast, because it is the number of a man (or a sequential set of running numbers running through all of the marks at all times of the ones who worship the beast and have received the number of his name).

His number is 666 (One Gk ms plus other ancient evidence read 616; the number of his name).

John the Revelator

Revelation 13: 11-18

The Beast from the Sea (or the international world coalition)
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me: "Come I will show you the judgment of the notorious prostitute (the international banking system) who sits on many waters. The kings (or leadership) committed sexual immorality (or turned over freedom with their countries and sovereignty to them) with her, and those who live on the earth became drunk (or in a state of great power through bribes which are astronomical by their own accounts) of her sexual immorality."

So he carried me away in the Spirit to a desert. I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast (or the abomination which desolates) that was covered with blasphemous names (or a blasphemous action and heresy by using the Name of God to identify itself: YHWH ), having seven heads (or seven rotating leaders) and ten horns (or ten worldwide blocks or regions of land to be in tight or oppressive control over).

The woman (1st World Church) was dresses in purple and scarlet (or the colors of exclusive royalty), adorned with gold, precious stones, and peals (or her wealth was staggering). She had a gold cup in her hand filled with everything vile and with the impurities of her prostitution (or anti-Christian agenda away from God and to spiritually and then physically enslave her congregation).

On her forehead a cryptic name was written:

BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF ALL PROSTITUTES AND OF THE VILE THINGS OF THE EARTH

Then I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the saints (or as to usurp over God and His prophets) and on the blood of the witnesses to Jesus,

When I saw her, I was utterly astounded (or was utterly astounded because of her likeness to the mother of God).

John the Revelator and Beloved

Revelation 17: 1-6

The Woman and the Scarlet Beast
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Then I was given a measuring reed like a rod (other mss add and the angel stood up) with these words: " Go (Lit Arise) and measure God's sanctuary and the alter, and count those who worship there (or have remained in a state of eternal worship there). But exclude the courtyard outside the sanctuary (or the place of the gentile worshippers). Don't measure it (or don't measure it as to set it apart), because it is given to the nations, (or gentiles, or the non-Jewish peoples) and they will trample (or inundate) the city for forty-two months.

I will empower my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for one thousand, two hundred and sixty days, dressed in sackcloth (or mourning garment of coarse, often black thick material). These are the two olive trees (or the finest of God's prophets in the earth at any time) and the two lampstands (or watchmen on the tower of God's plan to proceed with the nations; a different kind of prophet; Military Messengers) that stand (or stand at attention continually) before that Lord (or Messiah or Savior) of the earth.

If anyone wants to hurt them, fire comes out of there mouths ( or calamity; or a band of deadly messengers; firing on as to consume; because of the word of their testimonies which comes forth from their mouths from; concerning; Messiah) and consumes their enemies; if anyone wants to harm them, he (or she) must be killed in this way.

These men have the power to shut up the sky so that it does rain during the days of their prophecy.

They also have the power over the waters to turn them into blood (or waters into poisons; the taste of heavy iron), and to strike the earth with any plague that they want (or incurable diseases of the skin, eyes, and stomach).

John the Revelator and The One who Jesus Loved.

Revelation 11: 1-6

The Two Witnesses
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#11]
"To the angel of the church in Sardis write: "The One who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars says: I know your works; you have a reputation for being alive, but you are dead. Be alert and strengthen what remains, which is about to die, for I have not found your works complete before My God.

Remember therefore what you have received and heard; keep it and repent. But if you are not alert, I will come (other mss add upon you) like a thief, and you will have no idea  at what hour that I will come against you (or upon you). But you have a few people in Sardis who have not defiled their clothes (or drenched themselves in the iniquity of the world), and they will walk with Me in white. because they are worthy (or because the Lamb of God is worthy).

In the same way, the victor will be dressed in white clothes, and I will never erase his name (or his new name) from the book of life (or Lamb's Book of Life), but will acknowledge his name (or his old name) before My Father and before His angels.

"Anyone who has an ear (or has an ear which understands the spiritual things of God) should listen to what the Spirit has to say to the Churches."

The Holy Spirit of God in Jesus Christ

Revelation 3: 1-6

The Letter to Sardis
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#12]
"To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

" The One who has the sharp, two edged sword (or word of God within) says: I know where you live------where Satan's throne is! And you are holding on to My name and did not deny your faith in Me, even in the days of Antipas, My faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan lives (or in the hearts of wicked leaders).

But I have a few things against you.

You have some there who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to place a stumbling block (or to place a trap) in front of the sons of Israel: to eat meat sacrificed to idols (to engage into things which are unclean and a abomination before God to practice; counterfeit actions against God) and to commit sexual immorality (or to commit unauthorized uncleanliness through fornication;

In the same way, you also have those who hold to the teachings of the Nicolaitans (other mss add which I hate). Therefore repent! Otherwise,  will come to you quickly and fight against them with the sword of My mouth (or fight against them through the word of My testimony: [The Lord's declaration]).

Anyone who has an ear (or the ear) should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches, I will give the victor some of the hidden manna (or allow for that one to eat where the manna is stored).

I will give him a white stone (or eternal memorial made of pure incorruptible stone) and on the stone a new name is inscribed that no one knows except the one who receives it (or the names of YHWH to come).

The Perfect Vision of John the Revelator

Revelation 2: 12-17

The Letter To Pergamum
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#13]
"To the church in Thyatira write:

The Son of God, The One whose eyes are like a fiery flame, and whose feet are like fine bronze says: I know your works------your love, faithfulness, service, and endurance. Your last works are greater than the first. But I have this against you: you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and teaches and deceives My slaves to commit sexual immorality (or her fornication) and to eat meat sacrificed to idols (raw unclean meat sacrificed on the abdominal alters of Baal).

I gave her time to repent (for your sakes), but she does not want to repent (or stands unrepentant on many waters) of her sexual immorality (or enmity towards the God of heaven in every place where she is known and has influence).

Look!

I will throw her into a sickbed (or war with her so as to decimate her with her own deceit and wrongdoing), those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation (or into a great world-wide upheaval of powers), unless they repent (but they won't) of her (or their) practices (Lit unending fornications). I will kill her children (or followers) with the plague.

Then all of the churches (or My vineyard) will know that I am (or I Am Creating God) the One who examines (impurities or flaxes) minds and hearts, and I will give to each of you according to your works (or your works through the testing of the forge).

I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold (or abide) onto this teaching (instruction), who haven't know the deep things (Lit secret things) of Satan------as they say------I do not put any other burden on you. But hold on to what you have until I come. The victor is the one who keeps my words to the end: I will give him authority (or the authority to act as judge) over the nations (or over nations and with cause)------

And He will Shepard (or will mount His horse to protect His slaves) them with an iron scepter (or with the iron rod which violently shatters the clay vessel); He will shatter them like pottery (or shatter into oblivion)-------

just as I have received this from My father. I will also give him (or her) the morning star (or my name(s) from the eternal places; Celestials)."

"Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit has to say unto the churches."

Jesus Christ the One from Nazareth

Vision of John the Revelator the One that Jesus Loved
Revelation 2:18-29

God's Letter to the Church at Thyatira

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#14]
"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

'' The Amen (or Ruler, or Source, or Beginning), the faithful and true (or righteous) Witness (or the Witness of initial creation), the Originator of God's creation says: I know your works (or your total accounting beforehand; 'The Power'), that you are neither cold nor hot.

I wish that you were either cold or hot (or wish that you all would be committed, but then some not).

So because you are luke-warm, and neither hot nor cold (or have lost your savor), I am (Am, according to His plan) am going to vomit (or spit) you (or reject you in front of the Father) out of My mouth.

Because you say, 'I'm rich; I have become wealthy, and need nothing,' and you don't know (or you don't know because you have not received instruction) that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked, I have advised you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire (or have advised your consciences concerning the Holy Spirit coming to live within you) so that you may be rich (or be rich in God's wisdom which makes all possible and with more), and white clothes so that you may be dressed (or dressed fully and completely lacking not one good thing) and your shameful nakedness not be exposed, and ointment to spread across your eyes that you can see.

As many as I love, I will rebuke and discipline (or slightly discipline with the rod of grace to the creation).

So be committed and repent.

Listen!

I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice [The Lord's Declaration Now] and opens the door, I will come into him and have dinner (or be committed to have the ultimate fellowship) with him, and he with Me.

The victor: I will give him the right to sit with Me on My throne (or will sit on a throne of honor and glory at the prescribed times of the festival worships), just as I also won the victory and sat down with My Father on His throne.

I and My father are One*

''Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirt says to the Churches."

The Words of the Spirit of God To the Churches: Clarification; God's Intent to Judge and Reward
Revelation 3: 14-22
The Letter to Laodicea

[*The Declaration of the Lord: Present and Active Form]

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#15]
<><***
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hallelujah!
Salvation, glory, and power belong to our God,
because His judgments
are true and righteous,
because He has judged the notorious
prostitute (one world church) who
corrupted the earth
With her sexual immorality (or unchaste ways against God);
and He has avenged  the blood
of His servants (or has paid her back double)
of His servants that was on her hands (or the ones that she had had imprisoned or killed).

A second time they said:

Hallelujah!
Her smoke (or the smoke of her destruction; eternal memory; in the Pit) acends for ever and ever!

Then the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshipped God, which is seated on the throne, saying:

Amen! Hallelujah!

John the Disciple of Jesus Christ Who is in Heaven
Revelation 19: 1-4
Heaven Exults over Babylon: The First World Church with Extreme Vengence
<><***
View Quote

<><***
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#17]
<><
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#18]
The fifth angel poured out his bowl (or payload) on the throne of the beast (or the governing body of the One World Government and the leadership of the One World Church), and his kingdom was plunged into darkness (or into further darkness through warfare with God).

The people gnawed their tongues from pain (or gnawed their tongues because of God's terrible judgments now upon them) and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores (or their pains and sores at not being able to medically treat them; and get relief from their pain, and what it is that they will see on themselves shortly when they are in greater torment and in  Sheol), yet even in those (or even because of those dire distresses on them for their wicked ways to subdue the earth; and all of the people and wealth still within it), they did not repent of their actions (or repent of their actions even unto their deaths as written).

Revelation 16: 10-11
John the Revelator and the Disciple of Jesus Christ

The Fifth Bowl of Judgment Upon the Wicked in the Earth: God's Judgment: Extreme Pain and Lesions to the Body
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having the eternal gospel to announce to the inhabitants of the earth------to every nation, tribe, language, and people. He spoke with a loud voice: "Fear God and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come (or the hour of His judgment has come now).

Worship the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water (or the springs large and small, which produce mighty river networks)."

A second angel followed saying, "It has fallen, Babylon the Great has fallen, who made all of the nations drink the wine (or nations drink the bile) of her sexual immorality, which brings on God's wrath."

John the Revelator and the One Who Jesus Loved
Revelation 14: 6-8

The Proclamation of One of the Three Angels
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#20]
And a third  angel followed them and spoke with a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives a mark on his forehead or his hand, he will also drink the wine of God's wrath, which is mixed full strength in the cup of His anger. He will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the sight of the holy angels and in the sight of the Lamb, and the smoke of their torment will go up forever and ever.

There is no rest day and night for those who worship the beast and his image, or anyone who receives the mark of his name.
Here is the endurance (or this calls for the endurance of the saints), who keep the commandments of God and the faith in Jesus."

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord (or blessed are the dead who have been killed in the Name of the Lord), from now on.
"Yes," says the Spirit, "let them rest from their labors, for their works follow them (or their works have been completed in the earth in the Name of the Lord for now)!"

The Apostle and Disciple John in the Beloved
Revelation 14: 9-14

The Blessed and the Martyred in Jesus Christ
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#21]
"To the angel of the church in
Philadelphia write:
     "The Holy One, The True One, the One who has the key of David, who opens and no one will close, and closes and no one opens says: I know your works. Because you have limited strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name, look, I have placed before you an open door that no one is able to close.

Take note!

I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying------note this------I will make them come and bow down and worship at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.
Because you have kept My command to endure, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is going to come over the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

I am coming quickly.

Hold on to what you have, so that no one takes your crown (or do not compromise My honor with another; the honor I have given you in My Name until I come). [The LORD's Declaration]

The victor: I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary (or God will make him a showplace; Lit place of showing off; within the sanctuary) of My God (or Jesus here refering to "My God" as His Father who is in heaven), and he will never go out again (or he will remain with One Beloved always).

I will write on him the Name of My God (or One of the names YHWH), and the name of the city of My God------the New Jerusalem,-------which comes down out of heaven from My God---------and My new Name.

Anyone who has an ear (or anyone who has an ear which can spiritually discern things) should listen to what the Spirit has to say to the churches.

Revelation 3: 7-13
John the Disciple and Revelator

The Letter of God to the Church at Philadelphia: To the Victor in Jesus Christ: The Name: Names of God  
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Then I saw an angel (or military angel) coming down from heaven with the key to the abyss (or that place of holding and torment located in the inner earth) and with a great chain in his hand (or with great authority over the abyss or portal into and out of hell for demon spirits to be incarcerated by).

He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the Devil and Satan (or for at this time Satan will stand alone with no following) and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the abyss (or into the abyss completely into hell), closed it (or by God's authority that He had given and commanded the angel with to lock Satan away and bind him), and put a seal on (or over it) so that he would no longer deceive the nations until the thousand years were completed.

After that, he must be released for a short time (or an estimated one or more generations to deceive men additionally according to God's plan).

John the Revelator
Revelation 20: 1-3

Satan Bound: God Allows Satan Short Time Reprieve to Deceive Nations Again
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Then I saw the right hand of the One seated on the throne a scroll with writing on the inside and on the back,
sealed with seven seals. I also saw a mighty angel proclaiming with a loud voice, " Who is worthy to open
the scroll and break its seals?" But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to look
at the scroll or even look at it. And I cried and cried because no one was found worthy enough
to open the scroll. much less to even look in it.Then one of the elders said to me, "Stop
crying. Look! The Lion from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David has been victorious
so that He may open the scroll and its seven seals." Then I saw one (or One) like
a slaughtered lamb standing between the throne and the four living creatures
and among the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are
the seven spirits (or the seven angels to the various churches) of
God sent into all the earth (or into all the earth to minister).
He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of
the one seated on the throne.

Vision of Saint John the Revelator
Revelation 5: 1-7

The Lamb Receives the Scrolll
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 10:39:05 AM EDT
[#24]
The fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from heaven to earth. The key to the shaft of the abyss was given to him.
He opened the shaft of the abyss, and smoke came up out of the shaft like smoke from a great furnace so that the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke from the shaft. Then out of the smoke from the shaft.
Then out of the smoke locusts came on the earth, and power was given to them like the power that scorpions have on the earth.
They were told not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green plant, or any tree, but only people who do not have God's seal on their foreheads.
They were not permitted to kill them, but were to torment them for five months; their torment is like the torment caused by a scorpion when it strikes a man.
In those days people will seek death and will not find it; They will long to die, but death will flee from them.

John the Revelator and Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 9: 1-6
The Fifth Trumpet: The Locusts of Pain and Disaster on Man
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#25]
The sixth angel blew his trumpet. From the four horns of the gold alter that is before God, I heard a voice say to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels bound (or release the four military angels with a different command) at the great river Euphrates." So the four angels who had been prepared for that hour, day, and month, and year (or at that appointed time and with precise execution) were released to kill a third of the human race.

The number of mounted troops was two-hundred million (or as it would appear that this number were responsible for the decimation of a third of the human race i.e. Kings of the East); I heard their number (or I heard and saw their number rushing into battle). This is how I saw the horses in my vision:

The horsemen had breastplates that were fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow (or of the Asian persuasion). The heads of the horses were like lions' heads, and from their mouths (or out of the mouths of their weapons) came fire, smoke, and sulfur. A third of the human race was killed by these three plagues (or biological and chemical attacks all progressively worse than the preceding one)--------by the fire, the smoke, and the sulfur that came out of their mouths.

For the power of the horses are in their mouths and in their tails, like snakes, have heads, and they inflict (or they dispense) injury with them.

The Vision of John the Revelator and Apostle of Jesus Christ
Revelation 9: 13-19
The Sixth Trumpet: Third of the World's Population Decimated by Great and Vast Army
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#26]
<><
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#27]
The sixth angel blew his trumpet. From the four horns of the gold alter that is before God, I heard a voice say to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels bound (or release the four military angels with a different command) at the great river Euphrates." So the four angels who had been prepared for that hour, day, and month, and year (or at that appointed time and with precise execution) were released to kill a third of the human race.

The number of mounted troops was two-hundred million (or as it would appear that this number were responsible for the decimation of a third of the human race i.e. Kings of the East); I heard their number (or I heard and saw their number rushing into battle). This is how I saw the horses in my vision:

The horsemen had breastplates that were fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow (or of the Asian persuasion). The heads of the horses were like lions' heads, and from their mouths (or out of the mouths of their weapons) came fire, smoke, and sulfur. A third of the human race was killed by these three plagues (or biological and chemical attacks all progressively worse than the preceding ones)--------by the fire, the smoke, and the sulfur that came out of their mouths.

For the power of the horses are in their mouths and in their tails, like snakes, have heads, and they inflict (or they dispense) injury with them.

The Vision of John the Revelator and Apostle of Jesus Christ
Revelation 9: 13-19
The Sixth Trumpet: Third of the World's Population Decimated by Great and Vast Army
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#28]

? Zechariah 14:2 ?

(all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it), That must mean the United States also,so if I had to guess this will happen within the next two years because Obama does not like Israel.

Parallel Verses

New International Version
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

New Living Translation
I will gather all the nations to fight against Jerusalem. The city will be taken, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the population will be taken into captivity, and the rest will be left among the ruins of the city.

English Standard Version
For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

New American Standard Bible
For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, the houses plundered, the women ravished and half of the city exiled, but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.

King James Bible
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:40:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Then I saw thrones, and people seated on them who were given the authority to judge. I also saw the souls (or the living spirits) of those who had been beheaded (or all of the ones who had given their lives for their faith in Jesus Christ) because of their testimony about Jesus Christ and because of God's word, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and who had not accepted the mark on their forehead or their hands.

They came to life (or came back to life in glorified bodies of incorruption by God's command) and reigned with the Messiah for one thousand years (or will reign with Messiah as the administrator and the judge forever). The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! The second death has no power (or authority) over these, but they will be priests of God and Messiah, and they will reign with Him for one thousand years.

Saint John the Revelator and One that Jesus Loved
Revelation 20: 4-6
God's Resurrection Process: Blessed and Holy are the Ones Who Share in the First Resurrection of God
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Then when the one thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison and will go about to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the sea. They came over the surface of the earth and surrounded  the encampment of the saints, the beloved city. Then fire came down out of heaven (Lit from the strong arm of the Lord) and consumed them.

The Vision of John the Revelator and Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 20: 7-9
Satanic Rebellion Quashed: Gog and Magog in Utter Decimation  and Defeated by the Fire of God
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:28:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me: "Come, and I will show you the judgment of the notorious prostitute (traditionally the great whore) who sets on many waters. The kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, those who live on the earth became drunk on the wine of her sexual immorality."

So he carried me away in the Spirit to the desert (or a desert place in the spirit of what I was about to see). I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names, having seven heads, and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, adorned with gold, precious stones, and very expensive pearls.

She had a gold cup in her hand filled with everything vile and with the impurities of her prostitution. On her forehead a cryptic name (or inscription on her forehead) was written:

BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS AND OF THE VILE THINGS OF THE EARTH

Then I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the saints (or mentally intoxicated on the thoughts of seeing the murders of the saints by the beast's authority and direction) and on the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. And when I saw here I was utterly astounded (or was utterly astounded that she bore a remarkable resemblance of the Mother of God)

John the Revelator and Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 17: 1-6
The Woman and the Scarlet Beast: The Eradication of the Saints by the Beast
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Believe or you are screwed...John the Relavator

Think it's falling into place right now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:36:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Believe or you are screwed...John the Relavator

Think it's falling into place right now.
View Quote

I wholeheartedly believe this too!

Thanks

SAE
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I have been thinking that our country has been turning into a present day Sodom and Gomorrah for a while now.

It seems the last 20 years, and especially the last 10, this country has become exceedingly wicked, or the rate of moral decay has increased. I'm not sure which, maybe both.

It's important we spread the gospel, witness to our family members, coworkers, whomever and wherever we can.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#35]
"To the angel (or to the most solemn body of believers and the leadership delivered by the angelic harbinger) of the church in Ephesus write: "The One who holds the seven stars in His right hand and who walks among the seven gold lampstands says: I know your works, your labor, and your endurance, and that you cannot tolerate evil. You have tested those who call themselves apostles and are not, and you have found them to be liars. You also possess endurance and have not tolerated many things because of My Name, and have not grow weary.

But I have this against you: You have abandoned the love that you had at the first. Remember then how far you have fallen (or had fallen in the past); repent; and do the works that you did at first (or at first and in total love). Otherwise, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place (or from its ranking of honor and service)-----unless you repent. Yet you have this: that you hate the practices of the Nicolaitians , which I despise also.

Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit has to say to the churches.
I will give to the victor the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God."

The Vision that God Has Given to John the Revelator on Patmos
Revelation 2: 1-7
Letters to the Seven Churches: Letter to Ephesus

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#36]
All I have to say about the End Times is this...

I hope I'm young/fit enough when it happens that I can fight on the side of The Lord.

Not that He needs me or anything...
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 8:25:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
All I have to say about the End Times is this...

I hope I'm young/fit enough when it happens that I can fight on the side of The Lord.

Not that He needs me or anything...
View Quote

Yeah, no kidding right?
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#38]
The revelation of Jesus Christ that God gave him to show His slaves (Or that God gave him to show God's servants) about what must come quickly (or soon) and take place. He sent it and signified it through His angel (or sent it through His divine harbinger) to His servant (or long time servant) John, who testified concerning God's word and according to the testimony about Jesus Christ, in all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads and blessed (or blessed are those who are to receive the advantages) are those who hear the words of this prophecy and then keep what is written in it, because the time is near (or because the time grows short concerning the return of Messiah Jesus Christ)!

The Testimony of Saint John the Beloved
Revelation 1:1-3
Prologue
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#39]
After this I looked, and there in heaven was an open door. The first voice that I heard speaking to me was like a trumpet (or was the voice of a harbinger or declaring angel) said, ''Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." Immediately I was in the Spirit (Lit I became in the Spirit or in spirit) and there in heaven (or there in the kingdom of God) a throne was placed. One (or the entirety of God or Godhead) was seated on the throne, and the One who was seated on the throne looked like a jasper and carnelian stone (or a translucent red stone or the Lamb who was slain to receive the Power* over all living things). A rainbow that looked like an emerald surrounded the throne (or the perfect white light which emulates from the throne shone by the Eternal God).

Around that throne were twenty-four thrones, and on those thrones sat twenty-four elders dressed in white clothes with gold crowns upon their heads. From the throne (or from the throne of God) came flashes of lightning, rumblings and thunder. Burning before the throne were seven fiery torches, which are the seven spirits of God. Also before the throne (or the oracles and their meanings), was something like a sea of glass, similar to crystal. In the middle (Lit in the middle of the throne) and all around the throne were four living creatures covered with eyes (or the exact representations concerning the forces of God's ability to see, examine, and gauge all things for His glory.) in front and in the back (or in the beginning and to its completion concerning all of the singular and collective events of the creative process to unfold in eternity).

The first living creature was like a lion (or concerning God constantly displaying the tenacity and willingness to battle for justice through judgment for righteousness sake; to vanquish the adversary); the second living creature like a calf (or God's willingness to sacrifice only the choicest and most costly of Himself for God's people in the world); the third had a face of a man (or representative of the Son of Man who is that supreme sacrifice); and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle (or what is a living representation for God to eternally parent, heal, and protect all of the creation who are called by the Name by and through the eternal electoral process borne of the One).

Each of the four living creatures had six wings (or who are the highest order of angels); they were covered with eyes all around and inside (or the power of The Lord God of Hosts is omnipresent and full upon them in the eternal realm showing the essence of the Power*). Day and night they never stop (or never rest) saying:

Holy, holy, holy (other mss read holy nine times),
Lord God, the Almighty,
who was, who is,
and who is coming.

Saint John the Revelator of God's Word
Revelation 4: 1-8
The Throne Room of God: The Four Living Creatures

* The power of the creative spoken effect: TO BE< I AM >ONE
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Then he (or an angel) said to me, "Write: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper (Lit feast) of then Lamb!" He also said to me, "These words of God are true." Then I fell at his (or the angel's) feet to worship him, and at this he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow slave (or devoted worker) with you and your brothers (or fellow human apostles) who have the testimony about Jesus Christ.

Worship God, because the testimony about Jesus Christ is the spirit of all prophesy.

The Vision and the Testimony of the Apostle John the Revelator
Revelation 19: 9-10
The Angel of God Announces the Marriage Supper of the Lamb: Jesus: Spirit of All Prophesy in the Making and to Final Completion
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Then I looked, and there was a white cloud, and One like the Son of Man was seated on the cloud, with a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand. Another angel (or another spiritual entity other than Messiah for there are many ever present in the kingdom of God) came out of the sanctuary, exclaiming with a loud voice to the One who was seated on the cloud (or the One who was seated on the power of His own glory), " Use your sickle and reap, for the time to reap has come, since the harvest of the earth is ripe."

So the One (or Messiah through Jesus Christ) seated on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

The Revelation of Saint John the Beloved
Revelation 14: 14-16
The Proclamation of Angels: The One Seated in Glory
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Then I saw the Lamb open one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures (or angels; or living representations concerning God's will on the earth) say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked and there was a white horse. The horseman on it had a bow; and a crown was given him (or the anti-Christ or the second son of perdition), and he went out as a victor in order to conquer (Or was granted; lit was given).

The Vision of John the Apostle, Disciple, and Revelator
Revelation 6: 1-2
The First Seal on the Scroll: Anti-Christ Released on Earth with Power to Wage War
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#43]
When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature (or angel in the heavens) say, "Come!" Then another horse (or a vehicle that appeared to be a horse; or a supernatural horse) went out, a fiery red one, and its horseman was empowered to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another (or kill one another for the sake of murder and bloodlust before pilage).

And a large sword (or powerful weapons or authority to make wide spread war) was given to him.

The Vision and Testimony of Saint John the Revelator and Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 6: 3-4
The Second Seal: The Fiery Red Horse and its Rider
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#44]
And the rest of the people, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands (or making and worshiping idols) to stop worshiping (or coveting) demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which are not able to see, hear, or walk.

And they did not repent (or turn away from) of their murders, their sorceries (or magic potions, or drugs; Gk phamakon), their sexual immorality, or their thefts (or their injustices).

The Testimony of the Apostle John according to the Vision that God gave Him to Receive
Revelation 9: 20-21
The Worship of Demons and Idols versus The Repentance of Iniquity unto God
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven,  surrounded by a cloud (or wrapped in God's glory, with a rainbow over his head (or a halo or aura of the supernatural presence). His face was like the sun (or ultra-radiating in tone and brightness), his legs were like fiery pillars (or shimmering columns of unnatural golden fire). and he had a little scroll (or a single decree from God to be activated) in His hand.

He put his right foot on the sea, his left on the land, and he cried out with a loud voice like a roaring lion.

The Revelation according to the vision of Saint John the One whom Jesus Loved
Revelation 10: 1-3
The Mighty Angel: The Small Scroll
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:09:51 PM EDT
[#46]
And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write. Then I heard a voice from heaven, saying, "seal up what the seven thunders said, and do not write it down!"

Then the angel that I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. He swore an oath by the One who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and all that is within it, the earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it: "There will no longer be an interval of time, but in the days of the sound of the seventh angel, when he will blow his trumpet, then God's hidden plan (or God's secret or mystery) will be completed, as He announced (or announced over the ages) to His servants (or slaves) the prophets.

The Vision that God Gave the Apostle John While on the Island of Patmos
Revelation 10: 4-7
God Prepares to End Time on the Earth as Man Knows It: God's Plan Concerning Mankind to be Announced in the Earth by the Mighty Angel of God Under Oath
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Now the voice that I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, "Go take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land." So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take and eat it; it will be bitter in your stomach, but it will be sweet as honey in your mouth."

The Vision of John the Revelator and Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 10: 8-9
The Mighty Angel and the Small Scroll: The Scroll of John's Prophesies According to the Vision; Concerning all Kingdoms and Nations at the time near to the End of Days
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Then I took the little scroll from the angels hand and ate it. It was as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when ate it, my stomach became bitter. And I was told, " You must prophesy again about many people, nations, languages, and kings (or kingdoms).

The Revelation through the Vision of the Apostle Saint John
Revelation 10: 10-11 (end of chapter)
The Mighty Angel and the small Scroll: In the Spirit John takes and Eates
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Then I was given a measuring reed like a rod (Other mss add and the angel stood up) with these words: "Go and measure God's sanctuary and the alter, and count those who worship there. But exclude the courtyard outside the sanctuary (or the place of the foreign worshipers who give glory to God).

Don't measure it, because it is given to the nations, and they will trample the city for 42 months.

The Revelation that God gave to the Revelator John the Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 11: 1-2
John Measures God's Sanctuary and Counts Worshiping Spirits at the Alter
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#50]
I will empower My two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, dressed in sackcloth (or in common worn clothing). These are the two olive trees (or the two favored sons of God) and the two lampstands (or the two to call all to repentance and into God's enlightenment) that stand (or who supernaturally operate) before the Lord (or by the supreme Power) of the earth.

The Vision of Saint John on the Isle of Patmos
Revelation 11: 3-4
The Two Witnesses: Ministry Declared
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top