Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2009 2:31:03 PM EDT
The actual Scar sight looks like this

But the one in the game is like this  

I prefer the one in the game, was wondering if someone knew if there was a mfg that made these types of sights.
Link Posted: 11/30/2009 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno, but they keep putting the sights on facing the wrong direction!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2009 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, that's not what the real rear sight looks like, at least on my 16S which is the 5.56mm civilian model and judging by the pics on FN's website, http://www.fnhusa.com it's the same sight the use on all the models. The rear sight does flip up like that and has a peep hole like that, however there are two different sized holes which flip back and forth, similar to what is found on the standard iron sights of an AR-15. That being said no one makes any aftermarket sights for it yet, there has been speculation and rumors however nothing is solid as of yet. As a side note the sight does not flip down towards the barrel of the rifle as is shown on the loading screens, it actually flips towards the rear. Oh and it doesn't say Infinity Ward on it either.
Link Posted: 11/30/2009 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
call of duty has the sights on their airsoft scar on backwards in the title screen too (the ghost dude is holding it). Looks retarded. Guess their "adviser" can't be there 100% of the time.
Link Posted: 11/30/2009 5:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

call of duty has the sights on their airsoft scar on backwards in the title screen too (the ghost dude is holding it). Looks retarded. Guess their "adviser" can't be there 100% of the time.

The advisor probably said fuck you and walked away when he read the plot...

Link Posted: 11/30/2009 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The advisor probably said fuck you and walked away when he read the plot...

I know I would have...
Link Posted: 11/30/2009 10:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Their 'advisor' also isn't going to waste his time on something like this.

Look at the weapon skins btw, they are mirror images on each side...

Their 'advisor' gets a shit ton of money to get them in the realm of realism. Not to nit-pick every little detail.

Link Posted: 12/1/2009 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their 'advisor' also isn't going to waste his time on something like this.

Look at the weapon skins btw, they are mirror images on each side...

Their 'advisor' gets a shit ton of money to get them in the realm of realism. Not to nit-pick every little detail.

What realm was he from I wonder....

Link Posted: 12/1/2009 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top