Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/12/2016 7:00:45 AM EDT
Game looks good.  Will be picking this up for sure.

Here is a 6min trailer.  Looks solid, I've always loved the futuristic setting and story of this series.

Mostly because human augmentation is somewhat plausible and could be a thing late in our children's lives.

I doubt this will tide me over until Civilization 6 but should be good for a few weeks.

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#1]
The last one was very fun, but I hate that you're penalized for killing (less XP than if you use non-lethal takedowns).
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I liked the first one but it was glitchy as hell for me, and still is. I reinstalled it to replay it before this comes out and couldn't get past the tutorial... game kept hanging or crashing. It's a fun game... when it works.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 7:41:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Lol is that real?

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#5]
This and Titanfall 2 are the my big games for this fall. Deus Ex is gonna be awesome I loved the first one.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lol is that real?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Lol yeah.  Got a bunch of SJW panties in a twist when they released it IIRC.  " Disrespecting the blm movement."
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm replaying Human Revolution right now. I guess they fixed some of the bugs in the original release, because the "Director's Cut" release seems to be pretty stable for me now... it also has slightly better lighting effects. Or at least it feels that way... some areas like the FEMA camp and the Pica News building seem much more moody and detailed than I remember them in the vanilla game.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm replaying Human Revolution right now. I guess they fixed some of the bugs in the original release, because the "Director's Cut" release seems to be pretty stable for me now... it also has slightly better lighting effects. Or at least it feels that way... some areas like the FEMA camp and the Pica News building seem much more moody and detailed than I remember them in the vanilla game.
View Quote

I picked it up during the last sale and put it down pretty quick. I had played it on console and forgot how much I hate cover based shooters on PC with a mouse and keyboard. I need to try it again with the steam controller or playstation controller. I'm not going to preorder the next one but if it's a stable release and gets some good user reviews it's going to be my next buy. They're always really fun games, this one is looking like it's going to have some great visuals. I know visuals aren't everything, but if the recommended spec is a gtx970 then it should look beautiful with a 1080.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't mind the cover mechanics that much. If I had to be irritated about anything it would be the brick stupid AI and the ease of gaming the "alert" status to player advantage... but those are both "vidya gayme" issues rather than functional issues. I mean, in real life if some unseen guy was knocking off your squad one by one and you know that he has to be cornered in an office, why keep stacking up on the door and walking into a kill zone? Even worse, in the same situation why suddenly call off the alert with a pile of your buddy's bodies in the hallway outside the office. "He must have escaped"... no... no he didn't... he's still in that office, crouched down so you can't see him through the window with his pistol aimed at the door... and he is just going to duck walk out of that office and shoot you in the back of your head when you call off the alert. I guess I'm used to Metal Gear logic rather than Deus Ex logic.

The only truly technical irritating thing for me is the "aim drift" that can happen when you peek out of cover... as in I'll line up my crosshairs on a guy and peek out to shoot him only for my point of aim to shift left or right. I'm trying to figure out if this is a UI stretching issue or if the game is just wonk as it only happens sometimes and only with certain weapons. I know the UI does have some pretty awful positional stretching issues in ultrawide and I really hope they have a native setting for the sequel.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm also not much of a fan of Deus Ex'es moralizing. Most of the fuckers I'm going up against are evil people who do evil things. I'm not going to "humanely" spare them by knocking them out then spend all that time hiding their unconscious body so their friends don't find them. I'm going to whack that asshole with a headshot then wait for his friends to come and see what happened to him, at which point they get their very own headshot. They are coming at me with lethal force, so I respond in kind. Screw the holier than thou "kill free gameplay" malarkey. I want an achievement "Murdered Everyone, ZFG".
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'm also not much of a fan of Deus Ex'es moralizing. Most of the fuckers I'm going up against are evil people who do evil things. I'm not going to "humanely" spare them by knocking them out then spend all that time hiding their unconscious body so their friends don't find them. I'm going to whack that asshole with a headshot then wait for his friends to come and see what happened to him, at which point they get their very own headshot. They are coming at me with lethal force, so I respond in kind. Screw the holier than thou "kill free gameplay" malarkey. I want an achievement "Murdered Everyone, ZFG".
View Quote
I mean...so play it like that?

I loved DE:HR, and I had enough PSN gift cards to make it pretty cheap, so I broke my preorder rule and bought it through the online store. I've seen enough of the gameplay and read enough that I don't think I'll be WatchDog'd again, so here's hopin'.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I do... and are penalized with the "bad" endings and lower earned XP. And unlike Metal Gear a headshot with a tranq can sometimes KILL your target in DEHR, which makes being "humane" even more of a grind.

I loved being the dali lama of the battlefield in MGS5... but Deus Ex just makes me want to shoot fuckers in the face and be done with it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't mind the cover mechanics that much. If I had to be irritated about anything it would be the brick stupid AI and the ease of gaming the "alert" status to player advantage... but those are both "vidya gayme" issues rather than functional issues. I mean, in real life if some unseen guy was knocking off your squad one by one and you know that he has to be cornered in an office, why keep stacking up on the door and walking into a kill zone? Even worse, in the same situation why suddenly call off the alert with a pile of your buddy's bodies in the hallway outside the office. "He must have escaped"... no... no he didn't... he's still in that office, crouched down so you can't see him through the window with his pistol aimed at the door... and he is just going to duck walk out of that office and shoot you in the back of your head when you call off the alert. I guess I'm used to Metal Gear logic rather than Deus Ex logic.

The only truly technical irritating thing for me is the "aim drift" that can happen when you peek out of cover... as in I'll line up my crosshairs on a guy and peek out to shoot him only for my point of aim to shift left or right. I'm trying to figure out if this is a UI stretching issue or if the game is just wonk as it only happens sometimes and only with certain weapons. I know the UI does have some pretty awful positional stretching issues in ultrawide and I really hope they have a native setting for the sequel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The mechanics themselves were fine, I only really ever played cover shooters on console so I have trouble switching to keyboard/mouse. The controls are good, I just suck at them.
The AI I can definitely see your point, but then again I find it very believable people are that stupid. At work we had an incident and it ended up with everybody in a circle around a vehicle pointing their guns at each other. Another time there was some gunfire close by, everybody went guns out, flagged each other, moved out of cover and into the open. Somebody else tried to spike a fleeing vehicle, left his concrete barricade and actually stepped into the path of the car to drop spikes, the car swerved and luckily didn't hit him. So whenever I see really stupid government jack booted thug AI in a game it's irritating, and then I think "no... this could happen". If anything it's perfectly realistic.

Quoted:

Yup, I never got that angle in DE. I kind of bought into it in MGSV because it makes sense to me that these soldiers have no idea who they're working for, they're doing their duty, Boss loves his soldiers, and it would be better to recruit than kill... so I can kind of understand what they're going for. You have some bad dudes in DE with no redeeming qualities and you're supposed to stun them... ok. How about no, this is America pal so I'm with you there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I do... and are penalized with the "bad" endings and lower earned XP. And unlike Metal Gear a headshot with a tranq can sometimes KILL your target in DEHR, which makes being "humane" even more of a grind.

I loved being the dali lama of the battlefield in MGS5... but Deus Ex just makes me want to shoot fuckers in the face and be done with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In HR, the endings were the same regardless, and I think the XP "penalty" is that if you're Going Loud, you're killing every motherfucker in the room, and getting XP for it. If you're trying to be a ghost, you're tranq-ing annd sleeper-holding only a few, and bypassing the others.

Honestly this bothered me more in Dishonored than it did HR. Dishonored had all the fuckin' cool shit be "bad", while the sneaky play wasn't any different, just a little harder and a lot more boring.

I think it's perfectly reasonable that when you're going up against a much larger force, that you'd try to be unseen when possible, and not leave a trail of the dead when you had to be seen. But whatever man, I ain't tryin' to argue with you, really. I think Squenix has heard some of the complaints from HR and seems to at least be trying to neither penalize nor reward a player for a particular playstyle.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#15]
There actually are three variations on the four different endings in DEHR, a good, a neutral and a bad. The variations are caused by your play style and the differences are in the narration dialog. The "bad" endings are triggered if you kill too many people, and they basically have Jensen moralizing about how he was a meanie who killed people and made greedy choices. You can really smell the soap box in the bad endings.

The best I managed to get on my first attempts were the neutral endings, and I only got those by doing all the side quests with the dali lama solutions and trying my best to only kill people who got in my way. I can understand that people want the challenge of playing the game as commando jesus, I just don't like it when the game moralizes me for taking the path I take that I feel is the righteous one. I greatly preferred Mass Effect's solution to the moral compass dilemma where you are not good or evil, you are simply a goody two shoes or a fucking jerk... but no matter how you played you still got things done and were a hero. The game did not berate you for your choices and it gave you support characters who would side with you with whichever path you took.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

There actually are three variations on the four different endings in DEHR, a good, a neutral and a bad. The variations are caused by your play style and the differences are in the narration dialog. The "bad" endings are triggered if you kill too many people, and they basically have Jensen moralizing about how he was a meanie who killed people and made greedy choices. You can really smell the soap box in the bad endings.

The best I managed to get on my first attempts were the neutral endings, and I only got those by doing all the side quests with the dali lama solutions and trying my best to only kill people who got in my way. I can understand that people want the challenge of playing the game as commando jesus, I just don't like it when the game moralizes me for taking the path I take that I feel is the righteous one. I greatly preferred Mass Effect's solution to the moral compass dilemma where you are not good or evil, you are simply a goody two shoes or a fucking jerk... but no matter how you played you still got things done and were a hero. The game did not berate you for your choices and it gave you support characters who would side with you with whichever path you took.
View Quote
Oh, yeah I'd forgotten about the differences in Jensen's monologue. It's been a long time. I only did the two playthroughs, one as commando jesus and one as "this is how Rex'd do it", and don't recall much difference in the monologue.

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 4:16:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Its the middle section of the monologue that changes depending on your play style and it is only like two sentences... but those two sentences really change the tone of Jensen as a character in the end. If you are commando jesus Jensen says something about being aware of his carbon footprint and doing what he could to walk on water. The neutral says something very non committal like "I did what I thought was right and got the job done"... but the bad ending he more or less self recriminates as a bad person who did bad things. Where in my mind everything he did was for the greater good against bad men. The creators just took Nietzsche a little too far for my tastes.

I do hope that they learned from DEHR and have taken a slightly different approach to some things. I really hope they cleaned up the clunky hacking and persuasion minigames. It took me forever to figure out how those things worked, and even then it still felt like throwing darts at a dart board hoping for a favorable response or trying to brute force the hack game before time ran out.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I do hope that they learned from DEHR and have taken a slightly different approach to some things. I really hope they cleaned up the clunky hacking and persuasion minigames. It took me forever to figure out how those things worked, and even then it still felt like throwing darts at a dart board hoping for a favorable response or trying to brute force the hack game before time ran out.
View Quote
The hacking minigame is still present, but looks a lot better:

Vid's a year old, but i've seen one recently that looked the same.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I also like that it appears they are taking a more "Crysis" approach to the weapon mods. DEHR kind of suffered from a middle range issue... most of the weapons either fit into the point blank category or the long range category, but most of the levels were a middle distance affair in which the pistol / subgun / shotgun / rifle felt outreached and the sniper rifle felt too cramped.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I also like that it appears they are taking a more "Crysis" approach to the weapon mods. DEHR kind of suffered from a middle range issue... most of the weapons either fit into the point blank category or the long range category, but most of the levels were a middle distance affair in which the pistol / subgun / shotgun / rifle felt outreached and the sniper rifle felt too cramped.
View Quote
I loved the way Crysis did weapon modification.

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of which... when is the next Crysis coming out? It'd be cool if they did another like the first, where there was a team of dudes and you got the whole island to go around
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Didn't Crytek make some stupid comments on Crysis 4, along the lines of it NOT being a Crysis game and it being completely different... like a permanent player vs player arena game?

I also think a lot of modern games fail at weapon modification. They don't appreciate the pros / cons of certain things and treat weapon mods like permanent add ons that simply add "plus 1" to aim or recoil or whatnot. I think it would be neat if they ditched all the video game-y "damage add on" and "reload speed" packs and went with feature based mods like various optics, suppressors, lights / lasers, different ammo or even barrel lengths. Have fewer weapons but more options on the weapons so the player could, on the fly, make a weapon they wanted to suit the gameplay situation they were in.

And then assign the weapons to permanent inventory slots and get rid of the tetris Resident Evil 4 inventory system... or keep that for ammo, buffs and items. I dunno. I mean, I always kept my pistol and rifle, my ammo, some power bars / pills and my EMP grenades. Everything else was inventory clutter that got sold the second I found a shop.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Graphics kind of look like shit.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#24]
You mean weapon mods like MGSV?  Aside from having zero real weapons they did a great job with weapon mods.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You mean weapon mods like MGSV?  Aside from having zero real weapons they did a great job with weapon mods.
View Quote

I really liked how MGS5 did that, but hiding it behind a multi tiered side mission and piece part paywall acquisition was kind of blegh.

What I'd like to see DEMD do is a combination of the two. Like, have Crysis-esque hot swapping of add ons (lights, lasers, suppressors, optics) but then have the more permanent mods be "base factory" things where you could change stuff like barrel length, stock styles, weight savings, etc. and have those things replace the "video gamey" stat booster packs.

I could see the game having a level that is open at first but then indoors near the end, requiring you to swap from a longer range optic and laser to a non magnified red dot and a flashlight. Just ways to make the weapon mods "role based" rather than simply being permanent stat modifiers.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:23:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Speaking of which... when is the next Crysis coming out? It'd be cool if they did another like the first, where there was a team of dudes and you got the whole island to go around
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a greater chance of Hillary stroking out tomorrow than Crytek releasing a game that will compare to Crysis 1 or Far Cry.

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:51:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Ordered... first game I've ever spent $95 on. I love this series save for Invisible War. I built my gaming rig specifically for this.

I'm a huge fan of the first game. I've actually done modding for it as well. Not to mention I've replayed it countless times.

I added modern weapons to it and enhanced the enemy AI.

Enemies now use things like Mp5 Variants, M4/M16s, G36c/k, Mac 10's, and even a M249 in some parts. I also added stuff like Berettas, Walthers, and a Desert Eagle.

Shotguns also received a nice buff. Buckshot, Sabot, and even Dragon's Breath.

My latest mod however is tweaking of the game's vanilla weapons. I've added more non lethal options, and even an MGL style gun that fires "Bio" Baton Rounds, HE Grenades, and White Phosphorous slugs  

If anyone likes the classic version there is a plethora of mods out there
Deus Ex Modern Combat

The Classic Version is worth picking up. Especially with High Definition Texture/Model modifications with Direct X 10 drivers.

It's the best 7 bucks you can spend.

Deus Ex: Game of the year edition
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

There is a greater chance of Hillary stroking out tomorrow than Crytek releasing a game that will compare to Crysis 1 or Far Cry.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. Crytek is still a mess, although it seems the "restructuring" did what it was supposed to do for them. Lots of good engines out there, while Cryengine has always been beautiful, it's gotta compete. I don't think we'll see a new Crysis of "Crytek" Far Cry until 2020+, if ever.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Deus Ex Go is out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenixmontreal.deusexgo

I liked Hitman Go, this should be good too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#30]
The original was one of the best PC games ever IMHO. The second was horrible. The third was good, but not on par with the original. This one looks promising.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Preloaded and ready to go!

I was planning on only getting No Man's Sky... but since that game flopped hard figured I would pick this up instead.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:03:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Holy shit how the fuck did I not know about this?!  This just made my fucking day I did not even know they were making a new one!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The original was one of the best PC games ever IMHO. The second was horrible. The third was good, but not on par with the original. This one looks promising.
View Quote

The first was my favorite pc game ever.   Wouldn't call the second horrible, just disappointing.  I had fun playing it.

I thought he third was awesome except for the boss fights.  If you made your guy a stealthy hacker type guy like most people who play the game do, forcing you into a brawl with a high powered boss in order to advance was dumb.  I literally had to lower the difficulty when doing a couple of the boss fights because my guy just wasn't built for that type of thing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:42:17 AM EDT
[#34]
want but will probably wait  a month or 2 cause money
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:48:18 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I thought he third was awesome except for the boss fights.  If you made your guy a stealthy hacker type guy like most people who play the game do, forcing you into a brawl with a high powered boss in order to advance was dumb.  I literally had to lower the difficulty when doing a couple of the boss fights because my guy just wasn't built for that type of thing.
View Quote
One of the exciting things (for me) about Mankind Divided is that the studio has basically said "Yep, that was stupid, we're sorry, wont' happen again."

hearing a developer admit they made mistakes in gameplay and tone is pretty refreshing to me. Should be preloading into my PS4 tonight, gon' play tomorrow. :D

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#36]
The Steam preload is already up, I bought it over the weekend and it is fully loaded and ready to go.

Early reviews seem to be a mixed bag. Some are saying it is awesome, others are bitching about shallow story and characters, and half baked combat. For what it is worth the places I usually trust for reviews seem to be saying it is better than average good.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ordered... first game I've ever spent $95 on. I love this series save for Invisible War. I built my gaming rig specifically for this.

I'm a huge fan of the first game. I've actually done modding for it as well. Not to mention I've replayed it countless times.

I added modern weapons to it and enhanced the enemy AI.

Enemies now use things like Mp5 Variants, M4/M16s, G36c/k, Mac 10's, and even a M249 in some parts. I also added stuff like Berettas, Walthers, and a Desert Eagle.

Shotguns also received a nice buff. Buckshot, Sabot, and even Dragon's Breath.

My latest mod however is tweaking of the game's vanilla weapons. I've added more non lethal options, and even an MGL style gun that fires "Bio" Baton Rounds, HE Grenades, and White Phosphorous slugs  

If anyone likes the classic version there is a plethora of mods out there
Deus Ex Modern Combat
http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1/21/20699/thumb_620x2000/SaveFord.png
http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1/21/20699/thumb_620x2000/G36Sniper.1.png
http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1/21/20699/thumb_620x2000/Gunz.png
http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1/21/20699/thumb_620x2000/IthacaPump.png

The Classic Version is worth picking up. Especially with High Definition Texture/Model modifications with Direct X 10 drivers.

It's the best 7 bucks you can spend.

Deus Ex: Game of the year edition
View Quote

Did you ever play Deus Ex MP? What was your tag?

I never played anything but the original.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#38]
I wonder if the 10mm pistol will be the best (ranged lethal) weapon in this one too.

EDIT:

Also, I hope they changed the way experience is handed out.  I always feel compelled to play the game in the way that awards the most XP, and in DXHR that meant trying to lure enemies together for double take-downs wherever possible.  Similarly, with the Shifter mod in DX1, I was always trying to find new and interesting ways to get enemies in position to be sniped across the map; gotta have that bonus XP!  Ideally, I would like XP to be rewarded mostly for completing objectives, not how the objectives are completed (a lot like the stock un-modded original).
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I wonder if the 10mm pistol will be the best (ranged lethal) weapon in this one too.
View Quote

What made the pistol was the AP mod. With that AP mod you could take down a fucking boxguard with one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:28:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What made the pistol was the AP mod. With that AP mod you could take down a fucking boxguard with one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya, it was hilarious; thing has more stopping power than the assault rifle. Same story in the original game too.  An overpowered 10mm pistol is like a staple for this franchise.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Preloaded!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:25:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Just got back from preordering Cannot wait to get off of work tomorrow.

How the hell did I not know there was a new DE coming out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#43]
The devs did a reddit AMA the other day

Reddit AMA
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#44]
I ended up foing. can't wait to get off work tommorrow
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#45]
I forget, did the assault rifle of the original have a select fire option in human revolution?

The way the IGN review reads, weapons in this game are much more fluidly customizable, and they specifically mentioned being able to go from semi to auto, depending on situation.

I almost exclusively used the handgun, because it felt like the rifle acted more like a bullet hose which did not compliment my play style.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:22:38 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't think it had a selector, or at least I never bothered to find one.

Honestly the assault rifle and the sub-machine gun where two weapons of last resort for me due entirely to their nerf damage output.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:26:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Bullshit that the PC version doesn't unlock until the morning.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Deus Ex is my #1 PC game of all time. I play through it now and then still.

I'll be getting this soon.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:56:48 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Bullshit that the PC version doesn't unlock until the morning.
View Quote
what time?

NVM 0900 EST

One hour!

12 EST 2.6 hours!

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:35:32 AM EDT
[#50]
I actually liked the assault rifle in my play through. Short bursts did wonders IMO
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top