Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/23/2015 6:05:43 AM EDT
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xfFTxr  Total Price: 366 dollars

This PC will play modern games on par with the new generations consoles as the video I have posted demonstrates. You will have to build it yourself which is actually a FUN thing to do if you aren't a whiney cry baby. On top of that you will learn a valuable life skill and will no longer be considered a dirty console peasant.

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind you actually have to read shit when you run a PC and make smart adult decisions.

You are welcome.

edit: There will be those that come in this thread and tell you that this PC won't play modern games on high settings, they are wrong. They are angry because they spent too much on their PC and their opinions aren't valid.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:36:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Micro-atx board, dual core processor heavily overclocked, less than 500 watt power supply, bottom end video card (also heavily overclocked)....  

Not really where I would go with a build, but maybe that's marginally better than a console.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I have to learn Linux?  No thanks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:34:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They are angry because they spent too much on their PC and their opinions aren't valid.
View Quote

that Logisys "480" watt PSU  Let me guess, you crank up all settings to extra medium at 600 x 800 on a sweet beige CRT and still get below 20FPS
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#4]
i7, 16gb, and 780 checking in.  Gaming at 1440p FTW.

That's a solid box that OP built.  It'll run most 1080p games and make them pretty.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would you have to do that...?

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:05:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

that Logisys "480" watt PSU  Let me guess, you crank up all settings to extra medium at 600 x 800 on a sweet beige CRT and still get below 20FPS
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are angry because they spent too much on their PC and their opinions aren't valid.

That isn't my computer lol, relax, the point of a "budget" build is to help people who don't have money get their foot in the door with gaming pc's. Did you not read or see the video? There is a video in the original post with someone using the same hardware on ultra settings in new games.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Micro-atx board, dual core processor heavily overclocked, less than 500 watt power supply, bottom end video card (also heavily overclocked)....  

Not really where I would go with a build, but maybe that's marginally better than a console.
View Quote

That's not a bottom end video card. That video card will play any new game on high settings with no overclocking when paired with an I5 quadcore. Google is your friend. There are these people and literally all they do is mix and match hardware and do software tests. If you are wondering how something works just google it and someone has made a video of it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's not a bottom end video card. That video card will play any new game on high settings with no overclocking when paired with an I5 quadcore. Google is your friend. There are these people and literally all they do is mix and match hardware and do software tests. If you are wondering how something works just google it and someone has made a video of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull shit. You're saying it is faster than my over clocked 4670K & GTX 670 PE/OC. Even my GTX 970 4 Gaming can't do that with all games. Just because one game runs well doesn't mean another will. It isn't that simple when it comes to PC gaming. Try playing BF3 on a $500 2007 era PC. Oh wait you can't. Because your video card won't support DX11 and therefore BF3/4 can't run. The OP also seemed to have forgotten to include Windows (~$100), a mouse / keyboard (a $10 mouse won't cut it).

If you want to play at console like quality then yes you don't need a high end PC or to upgrade frequently, but you're not going to do it for $400 or less. Try $800.

As for Metal Gear, that runs very well on low end hardware because it isn't graphically impressive. It looks like a game from 3-4 years ago. Crysis 3, Metro Last Light, Far Cry 4, ect. are much more demanding. My overclocked GTX 970 4G Gaming can't max those games out at 1080, basic AA with 60 frame rates either. And my video card's over clock is higher than the factory over clock; roughly 10% faster.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:20:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a bottom end card.  You can call it whatever you want, but it's a bottom end card -- and btw, you paired it with a dual core, not a quad core processor.  

I've been building computers since before you were born.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably because your price doesn't include an OS.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:36:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bull shit. You're saying it is faster than my over clocked 4670K & GTX 670 PE/OC. Even my GTX 970 4 Gaming can't do that with all games. Just because one game runs well doesn't mean another will. It isn't that simple when it comes to PC gaming. Try playing BF3 on a $500 2007 era PC. Oh wait you can't. Because your video card won't support DX11 and therefore BF3/4 can't run. The OP also seemed to have forgotten to include Windows (~$100), a mouse / keyboard (a $10 mouse won't cut it).

If you want to play at console like quality then yes you don't need a high end PC or to upgrade frequently, but you're not going to do it for $400 or less. Try $800.

As for Metal Gear, that runs very well on low end hardware because it isn't graphically impressive. It looks like a game from 3-4 years ago. Crysis 3, Metro Last Light, Far Cry 4, ect. are much more demanding. My overclocked GTX 970 4G Gaming can't max those games out at 1080, basic AA with 60 frame rates either. And my video card's over clock is higher than the factory over clock; roughly 10% faster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the video in the OP he is actually playing Battlefield 4 on a 360.00 dollar pc lol you are super wrong. I posted video proof for you guys that this works, its silly when you argue. Also yes a PC requires peripherals just like a console does.

If you truly do have the hardware you listed then something is wrong with your PC, you might want to run some diagnostics. I have a quadcore with a 970 superclocked and I don't think there is a game on earth I cant play on ultra settings with 0 lag. You are doing something wrong.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:36:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you have a .edu email or know someone with one you can get windows for free LEGALLY with it through dreamspark.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:40:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you have a .edu email or know someone with one you can get windows for free LEGALLY with it through dreamspark.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not legally, unless you are a student or faculty and your college participates - many do not.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:43:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That is a bottom end card.  You can call it whatever you want, but it's a bottom end card -- and btw, you paired it with a dual core, not a quad core processor.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Google says you are wrong

https://youtu.be/QMqiSCa0SCI

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:45:52 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Google says you are wrong

I don't care what some dumbfuck on YouTube says.

I actually have a better card than that, and it's a bottom end card.

You built a bargain basement PC with bargain basement components and are pretending it's something it's not.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:50:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I don't care what some dumbfuck on YouTube says.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:58:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I think the video in the OP makes a few valid points... but most of the points it makes have more to do with the little "tricks" consoles employ to crank the games they do (and those same tricks work with PC games as well).

In my experience Reservist's video is legit... you CAN play modern games with the hardware those guys are using. The caveats are what they say they are, cut down resolution upscaled, cut down frame rate to 30fps in some games and cut down settings. BUT it generates similar results to the consoles for a similar price, which is what the video and the OP are touting.

I've personally built a few super low spec systems for friends and family and they run pretty darn well for what they are. One of my friend's builds is a micro ATX system with an i5 and a GTX 750 TI 2gb card and 8gb of RAM inside a HTPC case, nothing overclocked everything stock. It can definitely run BF3/4, Asscreed 4 (the pirate one) and a bunch of other Steam games he has tried on it. The trick is just like the video, you have to cut back the resolution to something manageable like 1600x900 or even 720p, disable all the AA and smoothing stuff and sure enough the games will run at a steady 30 fps. When played on his living room TV seven feet away with an xbox controller I honestly can't tell a difference between a console game and it... and he is happy, so no skin of anyone's nose.

I think too often we PC folks get caught up in all the uber and trying to push the boundaries of resolution and fidelity to the point that we only think in terms of "far" and "too far". And now that 1440p60+ is the new hot tamale it takes more and more horsepower to game in UHD and up. I myself run two Strix GTX 980s SLIed so I can game on my ultrawide 3560x1440 monitor in native res, and even with that much power behind it I still can't max out some games and I have to find the sweet spot in the settings. But honestly most games now are console ports anyway and very few even have the texture map fidelity to support gaming in UHD resolutions yet. It is almost dick swinging bragging rights than it is a massive gain in gaming enjoyment.

But that is just my take. A game is a game... if it runs and plays then have fun with it. You don't need the Hadron Collider taped to the Space Shuttle solid booster just to play a video game. Sure some people want that, but it is not necessary.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#19]
JsARCLIGHT you hit the nail on the head. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I would advocate getting this computer over another since I definitely have superfluous performance parts in my PC. The point of this build as I stated in the OP is to help people without a gaming PC to get one at low cost that is able to play the games they want to play on better or the same visual settings as a console.

After seeing the responses in this thread I don't blame a lot of people for using consoles. There are people in this thread who are visibly angry over this build lol. Can you imagine someone who wants to get into PC's going to one of these guys for help building one? It's like someone who wants to start getting into faster cars so you immediately tell them if they don't buy a McLaren they are obviously an idiot faggot.

I love building computers it is my main hobby at the moment and I have up to date information on what works and what doesn't work. The big thing I have noticed is that MOST PC hardware is years ahead of current games, but people will still advocate getting it and some even go as far as to say you have to have it. Then the bad information gets repeated over and over and over.... Which I see is happening here. The fact remains on a daily basis I play Battlefield 4, Titanfall, Payday 2 with guys who have old dual cores combined with 660's and 750 ti's and they have no lag.

Me and a few other guys here help people build gaming computers on a bi-weekly basis thanks to the ar15 minecraft server (valhalla.sx) a lot of arfcommers go in there with 5-10 year old laptops and macs thinking they wont lag because the graphics aren't the best only to come to the horrible realization that their computer of choice can't even play MC and its time to upgrade.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeager is that you?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
JsARCLIGHT you hit the nail on the head. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I would advocate getting this computer over another since I definitely have superfluous performance parts in my PC. The point of this build as I stated in the OP is to help people without a gaming PC to get one at low cost that is able to play the games they want to play on better or the same visual settings as a console.

After seeing the responses in this thread I don't blame a lot of people for using consoles. There are people in this thread who are visibly angry over this build lol. Can you imagine someone who wants to get into PC's going to one of these guys for help building one? It's like someone who wants to start getting into faster cars so you immediately tell them if they don't buy a McLaren they are obviously an idiot faggot.

I love building computers it is my main hobby at the moment and I have up to date information on what works and what doesn't work. The big thing I have noticed is that MOST PC hardware is years ahead of current games, but people will still advocate getting it and some even go as far as to say you have to have it. Then the bad information gets repeated over and over and over.... Which I see is happening here. The fact remains on a daily basis I play Battlefield 4, Titanfall, Payday 2 with guys who have old dual cores combined with 660's and 750 ti's and they have no lag.

Me and a few other guys here help people build gaming computers on a bi-weekly basis thanks to the ar15 minecraft server (valhalla.sx) a lot of arfcommers go in there with 5-10 year old laptops and macs thinking they wont lag because the graphics aren't the best only to come to the horrible realization that their computer of choice can't even play MC and its time to upgrade.
View Quote

That's because minecraft is a pile of fuck and probably the worst piece of software to hit stores in the last two decades, not because people's computers need to be updated. And you can just dial the settings down and play it anyway - just like you have to do with any lower end PC.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yeager is that you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeager is that you?

What the fuck does that even mean?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeager is that you?

He is saying since you are being angry and combative in this thread for no reason that you are acting like James Yeager.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He is saying since you are being angry and combative in this thread for no reason that you are acting like James Yeager.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HfJj90eNIfE/maxresdefault.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeager is that you?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HfJj90eNIfE/maxresdefault.jpg

That's not an accurate assessment of anything I've posted, and the comparison is absurd.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:58:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Good luck with that... I'd never cheap out on the motherboard or PSU.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good thing that mother board and power supply are from great companies with a history of having products that last a long time.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 3:28:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 3:29:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So was my father, and he doesn't know shit about it any more.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 3:33:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice.

It's also completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 6:06:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's nice.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice.

It's more relevant than your comment about "building computers since before you were born."

Who gives a fuck if you were building computers before he was born? As if that's any indication as to a current expertise?
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 6:13:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It's more relevant than your comment about "building computers since before you were born."

Who gives a fuck if you were building computers before he was born? As if that's any indication as to a current expertise?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice.

Since you don't understand English grammar, I'll presume that perhaps it's not your first language.  I suppose it might also mean you're simply a product of the absurd excuse of a public school system you have in the US also, but generally even those can figure out basic verb tenses.

Go study, then parse my sentence again, and see that your paraphrase and pursuant remarks don't match my statement.

"have been" implies that I'm still doing it, as I've been doing for three decades, give or take, not that I did it years ago and forgot about it.

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Since you don't understand English grammar, I'll presume that perhaps it's not your first language.  I suppose it might also mean you're simply a product of the absurd excuse of a public school system you have in the US also, but generally even those can figure out basic verb tenses.

Go study, then parse my sentence again, and see that your paraphrase and pursuant remarks don't match my statement.

"have been" implies that I'm still doing it, as I've been doing for three decades, give or take, not that I did it years ago and forgot about it.

View Quote

And yet you think your past experience is somehow still relevant. You appear to believe that years of building computers, and specifically years before the poster was born, somehow make you an authority on the subject. It doesn't.

My father still builds PCs as well, but again, he doesn't know shit about it.

Your past builds have no relevance in today's climate, as knowledge and experience of building PCs >20 years ago is completely useless.

Someone who only started building PCs recently or a couple of years ago could be more knowledgeable and more of an authority as their knowledge and experience is more relevant.

You posted "oh I've been building them since before you were born" as if it makes you more knowledgeable in order to shut out his opinion, when in reality it's a pointless statement that proves nothing other than your own hubris.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And yet you think your past experience is somehow still relevant. You appear to believe that years of building computers, and specifically years before the poster was born, somehow make you an authority on the subject. It doesn't.

Your past builds have no relevance in today's climate, as knowledge and experience of building PCs >20 years ago is completely useless.

Someone who only started building PCs recently or a couple of years ago could be more knowledgeable and more of an authority as their knowledge and experience is more relevant.

You posted "oh I've been building them since before you were born" as if it makes you more knowledgeable in order to shut out his opinion, when in reality it's a pointless statement that proves nothing other than your own hubris.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's okay if you don't understand, I'm not sure why I even bothered to respond.

plonk.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

plonk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

plonk.

Have you ever admitted being wrong about anything?

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Good thing that mother board and power supply are from great companies with a history of having products that last a long time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The MB is fine, but you're exaggerating on the quality of the PSU.  It's marginal at best.

Still, good system for someone on a budget.  If you're looking to upgrade, here's a solid deal on a PSU for $27 after rebate that will be much more reliable.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

plonk.

What, was I wrong about how long I've been building computers?
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:01:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Any good HDMI motherboards to be recommended? My semi PC savvy friend said I'd get video card issues.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Any good HDMI motherboards to be recommended? My semi PC savvy friend said I'd get video card issues.
View Quote

You don't want video integrated into a motherboard.  HDMI is something to look for in a video card.  There's nothing wrong with the video card posted, except for the fact it's heavily overclocked which will reduce its life.  Pick your video card based on what you need it to run -- if you're going to push 2560x1440 or 2560x1600 or 3840x2560 at 60hz and try to get 60fps out of anything this is not the card for you.  If you're going to watch streaming youtube videos or run games on medium settings it will do just fine.  Most of the modern video cards have an HDMI port on them (I didn't  bother to look at this one, but it probably does).  If they don't, you can run DVI-HDMI with an adapter, or DP or Mini-DP to HDMI the same way.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 12:15:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Pshhhhh. That set up won't handle Arma 3 very well on maxed everything.

I'm ruining an i7 4770k overclocked to 4.4

2 GTX 780 Ti Superclocked with a mild overclock in SLI

16gb Corsair Dominator Platinums @2133

I get like 30-40 fps with everything maxed out.

Albeit, I'm also running triple monitors
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 3:29:08 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Odd...i have a gtx 970 + 4690kand i maxed out quite well on far cry 4...

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd have to agree somewhat with this.

If you're running a GTX 970, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to max out Far Cry 4 at 1080, with AA, and get 60 FPS. Either you've got a bottlenecked CPU, RAM, or both.

I'm running and I-7 Extreme, 32 GB of Corsair Dominator, and a GTX Titan, and can run anything at max settings. I wanted to future-proof my system as much as possible, so I went a little nuts. I can't console for shit, and flight sims are soooo much better on a PC that I couldn't resist.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You don't want video integrated into a motherboard.  HDMI is something to look for in a video card.  There's nothing wrong with the video card posted, except for the fact it's heavily overclocked which will reduce its life.  Pick your video card based on what you need it to run -- if you're going to push 2560x1440 or 2560x1600 or 3840x2560 at 60hz and try to get 60fps out of anything this is not the card for you.  If you're going to watch streaming youtube videos or run games on medium settings it will do just fine.  Most of the modern video cards have an HDMI port on them (I didn't  bother to look at this one, but it probably does).  If they don't, you can run DVI-HDMI with an adapter, or DP or Mini-DP to HDMI the same way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I was under the assumption that any GPU could run HDMI as long as the mobo supported it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Displayport FTW.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will go under 60 frame rates. There is one setting that when turned off gets me a solid 60. But then that isn't "maxed".
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:15:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice.

Nope, not angry and combative at all.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even visibility maxed out?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost maxed out on visibility (world) and object rendering distance.
If I play in editor on Altis, I get about 40-50 frames. If I'm on King Of the Hill, about 30-40.

If I'm playing with someone through Steam Workshop, I get about 60-75 frames.
My AA is also at the highest settings.

I have 3 cheap monitors I got for free, and they max out at 75 hz.

So it also depends on the computer/server in which the game is hosted from.

The thing about ARMA, is that a high quality graphics card alone won't cut it. It's very CPU intensive as well.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Didn't you used to be American?

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/JxUPJdcChzE

This PC will play modern games on par with the new generations consoles as the video I have posted demonstrates. You will have to build it yourself which is actually a FUN thing to do if you aren't a whiney cry baby. On top of that you will learn a valuable life skill and will no longer be considered a dirty console peasant.

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind you actually have to read shit when you run a PC and make smart adult decisions.

You are welcome.

edit: There will be those that come in this thread and tell you that this PC won't play modern games on high settings, they are wrong. They are angry because they spent too much on their PC and their opinions aren't valid.
View Quote

I actually need/want to build my own gaming computer after geek
squad fried my laptop when they repaired the network adapter.
This does look like a good base to start.
Do you have any other games you have tested this system on?
How well do you think this computer would run a game like
Battlefield 4 or ARMA 2?
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Battlefield 4 or ARMA 2?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/JxUPJdcChzE

You are welcome.

Battlefield 4 or ARMA 2?

Watch the video in the post they play Battlefield 4 and Arma 3 in the video on ultra settings, but that is with the hardware overclocked. There is no reason you couldn't play on medium settings though with little to no overclock. You should come on the ar15.com gaming teamspeak the IP is Valhalla.sx we build PC's for people everyday on there.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top