Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2014 2:17:32 PM EDT
I enjoyed it, but was disappointed at how short it was.

Hopefully MGSV The Phantom Pain is much longer gameplay wise.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
It is going to vastly larger and longer . That was just the prequel , originally it was just going to be the first part of the game but they decided to release it as a stand alone teaser
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is going to vastly larger and longer . That was just the prequel , originally it was just going to be the first part of the game but they decided to release it as a stand alone teaser
View Quote

Ok
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ok
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok

basicly you paid for a demo
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Something tells me this is the one and only time any person anywhere will say the words: This Metal Gear game was way too short.

I'm usually mashing A to skip cut scenes and deliberately shorten the game so I can get to the actual GAME parts of the game.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#5]
That's why I didn't pick it up.
Not shelling out 30 for a demo.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:17:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Something tells me this is the one and only time any person anywhere will say the words: This Metal Gear game was way too short.

I'm usually mashing A to skip cut scenes and deliberately shorten the game so I can get to the actual GAME parts of the game.
View Quote

I used to be able to finish the NES Metal Gear in 45 minutes.

I liked the prologue.  Good game to play if cheap/on sale digital or to rent.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's why I didn't pick it up.
Not shelling out 30 for a demo.
View Quote

Red Box it!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I got about a week out of it, trying each mission a few different ways, the one where you disable the AA guns sucks if you are trying not to be seen, i was only able to get out without being spotted one time but a glitch caused one of the hostages to explode so I lost all those points.
Top Top