Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 34
Link Posted: 1/15/2008 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
leeroy and crazy, you're back int the fight.

Thanks.

and darkstar- yeah i was in the NE corner of giddings
Link Posted: 1/15/2008 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
PK'ers look like they are really getting to be a problem.  I was at the NE corner as well, with my main guy.  Several people were hit, and zombies were getting in.  I am back to CGPD for now, till I have more AP.  

Honest question:

Are we actually going to beat the bash?  They have numbers and time on their side, and if they cut off the fuel supply, we will run out of other supplies, as well as the revives.  Once the cades fall, they will be in all 4 corners of the mall, and it will be pandemonium.  

Would we be better off relocating?  
Link Posted: 1/15/2008 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
so what's the deal with Guy Faux? He said arfcom has killed him 23 times.
Link Posted: 1/15/2008 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
so what's the deal with Guy Faux? He said arfcom has killed him 23 times.

if he hadn't started it then it wouldn't be a problem. if he quits and moves then it won't be a problem.

eta: I even offered him a truce and a revive.. he never contacted me. to hell w/ him. If he's tired of getting nixed then he can move.

edit2: when you guys get pked, be sure to post location in original post so that way we can help weed out the "problems"
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 12:14:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Well giddings has had a pker problem long before BB2 showed up.

you cant go more than a few hours without someone getting pked there.

And it would seem that weve been getting some real attention- ive noticed quite a bit of chatter in the mall regarding folks starting to target us specifically.

Id suggest everyone start going through names of folks in and around the malls.  add pumpkin pedophiles, khan dynasty, Creedy Guerilla Raiders, and Ridleybank Resistance Front members  to your hitlists and kill on sight.   adding them to yuor contacts will also help to prevent accidentally revving them.

just be sure to make them a different color than the friendlies on your lists
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 6:13:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Rather than the retaliatory attacks on PKers, IMO the more pressing mission is clearing out the autobody shops to the south. Can we get put together an arfcom fire mission? Looks like Farmers and Creedy are a no go, as it only takes 2 dozen zeds per location to keep busy...
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Rather than the retaliatory attacks on PKers, IMO the more pressing mission is clearing out the autobody shops to the south. Can we get put together an arfcom fire mission? Looks like Farmers and Creedy are a no go, as it only takes 2 dozen zeds per location to keep busy...

Farmers is secure, but gets breached every so often. I am not comfortable with an OPLAN against Creedy.

Going to help with the auto repair shops is a good idea, but if we con not retake them, we may have to import fuel from Spracklingbank. Anyone know the nearest Auto repair shop?
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Creedy is being held by survivors.  The gatehouse, barracks, and infirmary are very strongly barricaded.  There is noone in the gatehouse to rebuild the barricades if they fall.  There are 42 standing zeds outside of the barracks.

I'd suggest we all move down there and help clear out the zombies.

Farmer was just breached again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Creedy is being held by survivors.  The gatehouse, barracks, and infirmary are very strongly barricaded.  There is noone in the gatehouse to rebuild the barricades if they fall.  There are 42 standing zeds outside of the barracks.

I'd suggest we all move down there and help clear out the zombies.

Farmer was just breached again.

Please do.  And while there, please someone revive my alt, I keep trying to be revived, but instead get killed.  
Friendlyfireisnt

I have said it before (multiple times), if we want to beat the bash, we have to take creedy back.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 2:36:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm a Zed @ Walrond Square [84,44] right now.  I managed to Zk two Zombies @ Bromley Auto Repair before I ran out of AP.

If anyone wants some free AP, feel free to take it out on me, make sure you use a melee weapon so you don't waste ammo, and make sure you Revive me too.  But you'd be better off going for a real Zed I think.

Add me to your contacts
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Jeez, try to help clear out a building and whats a guy get? Freakin' attacked that's what. The guy says I "stole" his zombie kill after opening fire on me. I asked if he wanted help clearing the building or WTF? That's when he said I stole his kill. True, I did kill a zombie, but it isn't like I can distiguish one zombie from another. So, he keeps attacking me after I tell him to knock it off, the zombies laugh and point at us and even cheer us on (made me cry a little bit even!). I did *NOT* return fire. I left w/ 20 HP and am holed up somehwere else. So, I get to thinking, maybe he was a low level guy and needed the XP. Nope, level 22 with 668 spare XP.

ID#
Raccoons1

Link Posted: 1/16/2008 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Guy Faux is in the Heeks Motel.  I'm going to drop him if I can.

Edit:  He is now a dead body outside of the Heeks.  So make that 24 times he has been killed by ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 1/16/2008 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Stanbury Village is loaded with zombies.
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 12:26:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I just joined up, user name Old Badge as a cop.

I am at shapr blvd Police Station, Dartside, what next?

I tuned to our radio channel, do players talk to eachother in game?
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 4:21:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

What is your player number (so we can add you to contacts)?

Good information can be found at the ARFCOM Urban Dead Wiki Page. I try to keep it up to date.

Make sure to read the SOPs, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Our secure forums can be found here. Sign up, say hello, and I will give you access to the secure side. Be sure to use your arfcom name or your urban dead name so I can tell who is who.

We should help out with the securing of Bromley Auto Repair. There are 20 players securing it againsa a hundred or so, and they desparatly need help.
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 5:11:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Our secure forums can be found here. Sign up, say hello, and I will give you access to the secure side. Be sure to use your arfcom name or your urban dead name so I can tell who is who.

I keep trying to register, but it won't let me, it says the authorization code is invalid.

Any help?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 5:26:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Same here.  

Says I have an inactive username or incorrect password. . .
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 6:14:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I keep trying to register, but it won't let me, it says the authorization code is invalid.

Any help?  

Authorization code is DenAccEss and is case sensitive.  After entering all information check your email including your spam box  You'll need to click the link in the email to activate your account before you'll be able to logon.  I know its a lot of work, but it keeps the spam bots out.  If you still have any issues, let me or DS know.  I won't be able to do anything about it until after work.
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Same here.  

Says I have an inactive username or incorrect password. . .

I was able to check your account and it shows active in profile, not sure what the problem is there.  Let me or DS know if you are still experiencing problems.
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#20]
I got "Invalid Access Code" after I copy/pasted it from the announcement section.
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 6:40:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I got "Invalid Access Code" after I copy/pasted it from the announcement section.

Hmm just tried registering and I had no issues.  However I didn't copy&paste the Authorization code so I am not sure there.  Try again by typing it instead of pasting.

The confirmation code is the letters in the box, and you need to type them as seen.  They are case sensitive as well.  QwErTY is not the same as qwerty or QWERTY.
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Giddings is being overrun right now!

I barricaded until I ran out of AP.  There were 18 zombies inside when I ran to Stanser...
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any help?  

Authorization code is DenAccEss and is case sensitive.  After entering all information check your email including your spam box  You'll need to click the link in the email to activate your account before you'll be able to logon.  I know its a lot of work, but it keeps the spam bots out.  If you still have any issues, let me or DS know.  I won't be able to do anything about it until after work.

I tried that access code, even copy and pasted it, and it doesn't work.  

Starting to think you guys are getting a forum away from me.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I tried that access code, even copy and pasted it, and it doesn't work.  

Starting to think you guys are getting a forum away from me.  

Ok the only way I can troubleshoot this is have you take screen shots showing the area around the Authorization code and confirmation code after you have filled in the areas.  Then take a screen shot of the error you see afterwards.  I have ran several test local on the forums and unable to locate any problems with the authorization or confirmation code.  Please email them to webmasterATpantherdenDOTnet.  Thanks.

ETA: doh!! I typed a little too fast, its a DOTnet account not a DOTcom account.  OOPS
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#26]
3 Zs in dewell NT

caded, killed, dumped.. i'm out of ap, need first aid
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 2:03:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I'm Officer Bonesaw, and currently at Bale Male.  Where do I go next?
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 6:13:03 AM EDT
[#28]
I just now saw the link to the ARFCOM WIKI page.  My zombie turned good guy (ran out of zombie skills to get) is not on the list.

engineer2001 - www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1039580
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Guy Faux is in Farmer right now.  No AP to kill him though

ETA: Now hes in SE Giddings

ETA2: Now he's laying outside a junkyard in Pitneybank .  

Guy Faux, You can run, but you cant hide...I'm watching you.

ETA3:

Link Posted: 1/18/2008 6:33:22 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I have enough AP to get there, but not enough to do anything once I get there.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

ETA: Now hes in SE Giddings

ETA2: Now he's laying outside a junkyard in Pitneybank .  

Guy Faux, You can run, but you cant hide...I'm watching you.

...and I was really looking foward to the withdrawl on the XP ATM machine!

I wonder if he is getting tired of us yet. Cause I sure am not tired of killing him!

PKer Silly LiIIy Pilly in Morrish.
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#32]
CGPD is overcaded, as usual.  I'm stuck outside with the zombies and will probably be dead again soon.

This is just ridiculous.  If it keeps up, I'll probably join in with the PKing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
CGPD is overcaded, as usual.  I'm stuck outside with the zombies and will probably be dead again soon.

This is just ridiculous.  If it keeps up, I'll probably join in with the PKing.

4 Zeds remaining in The Dewell Building. Caded Dewell to VSB, and was infected. Now In Chippet Grove Stanser Arms.
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm Officer Bonesaw, and currently at Bale Male.  Where do I go next?

What are your Player Numbers (so we can add you to contacts)?
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#35]
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1107505

how the hell to do you get xp?

this ap point crap is kinda gay. I mean you can't even talk without using one up, wtf?
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1107505

how the hell to do you get xp?

this ap point crap is kinda gay. I mean you can't even talk without using one up, wtf?
Calculate your moves.  Use the maps found on the wiki to guide you.

Personally, I think the quickest way to get XP is to get Necrotech skillz, and DNA scan Zeds as you encounter them.  The hit rate with the DNA scanner is almost 100%, and gains 4 XP per successful use.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#37]
North half of mall taking it hard, cades up and down every minute. much killage
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Okay, I managed to get registered at the forums, turns out it just didn't like my browser.  

I am at the Cemetery next to Barnaba's church by CGPD.  Can anyone revive me?

friendlyfireisnt

Please revive me, or I will be forced to start munching on survivors.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Okay, I managed to get registered at the forums, turns out it just didn't like my browser.  

friendlyfireisnt

I have a stick but I do not have the AP right now. If you can hold on until the morning I will revive you than (if nobody else gets to you first).
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

friendlyfireisnt

I have a stick but I do not have the AP right now. If you can hold on until the morning I will revive you than (if nobody else gets to you first).

No worries at all.

Had to use some AP switching my players around.  Moved the one survivor from CGPD to Creedy, and my undead from creedy to here.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2008 12:06:54 AM EDT
[#41]
zeds breaking in to NE giddings right NOW! Used up all my AP fighting and cading, need some help!
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#42]
This one PK'd me two days ago.
She/He/It just got 3 more at CGPD.
Jennifer Thrush
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#43]
yeah we need to do a search to find out where she sleeps
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
yeah we need to do a search to find out where she sleeps

I would bet Morrish, where some people could get "lost" in the hundreds of others.
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Can someone kill me and revive as human? I'm just outside Bromley Auto Repair. I'm just level 3, so don't get killed helping me!

Is there a better place to go for revives?

My ID for ID. http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1095362

Thanks,
RR.
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Can someone kill me and revive as human? I'm just outside Bromley Auto Repair. I'm just level 3, so don't get killed helping me!

Is there a better place to go for revives?

My ID for ID. http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1095362

Thanks,
RR.

You are standing outside Bromley Auto Repair, a tall metal-and-glass building with crosses of tape over its windows. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside, and white Christmas lights edge the windows. Thick snow covers the ground, with footprints entering from all directions, and leaving in all directions.

Somebody has spraypainted KEEP ENTRY POINTS OPEN. VSB++. onto a wall.

There is a lone zombie here.

There are fifteen dead bodies here. You recognise RavinRaven847 amongst them.
Following standard procedures, you press the syringe into the back of the zombie's neck and pump the glittering serum into its brain and spinal cord.

There is a thin pneumatic hiss, and the zombie staggers forward, limbs shuddering, before slumping to the floor as if dead. RavinRaven847's skin shivers for a moment, and the contents of the syringe begin their slow, molecular work.

You got sticked!

We need to retake McMillan Hotel. It's currently ruined with 1 zed inside and 1 outside.
Nevermind. I say we should leave it ruined because it created a solid entry point.
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Crap...got stuck outside of St. Barnabas' with no AP.  I need a revive if anyone can swing it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You got sticked!

Thanks,

RR
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Crap...got stuck outside of St. Barnabas' with no AP.  I need a revive if anyone can swing it.

*pokey pokey wink wink nudge nudge*
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*pokey pokey wink wink nudge nudge*

Thank ya...what is our status now that it looks like we have been overrun?
Page / 34
Top Top