Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2011 8:49:57 AM EDT
Just wanted to see what everyone here is taking prior to their workouts.  Anyway, here is how I roll right now:

Workout type:  Heavy Lifting for stength and mass
Pre-Workout Supps:  Anadraulic State GT stacked with either jack3d or Anadraulic Pump
Have taken:  NOXplode.

My current pre-workout stack works really well and gives me loads of energy.  NOXplode used to work for me but, I built up a tolerance to it pretty quickly and it is too expensive.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Im taking 1MR

NoXplode was freakin amazing the first few times I took it, but like you said, tolerance was built quickly.

I took jacked a few times but didnt like it. I felt grumpy and wore out in no time.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I just saw a thread on bodybuilding.com where a guy tried and reviewed over a dozen PWO supps.  His top two choices were Ultima and Pump-Bol.  From what I've heard from other people, he's on the money.  I believe Ultima is stimulant free, and Pump-Bol is low stimulant, but they still give extreme amounts of energy.
Right now I'm taking Con-Cret creatine + Olympian Labs A-AKG preworkout, and Cytomax+BCAA intra workout.  I'm having great results.  Just bought more Con-Cret.  When I'm done with that I'm trying Ultima.

ETA:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/ultima.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/pump-bol.html  - very good sale right now

Link Posted: 3/9/2011 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I am taking NO-Shotgun pre-training but that shit keeps me from sleeping.

Link Posted: 3/9/2011 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I used NO Shotgun for a while. It worked well but it was like a Fear Factor challenge getting it down- frothy on top, gritty on the bottom, made me want to gag.
I switched to MRI Black Powder and it's been great. Good focus, good pumps, and I haven't had to increase the dosage in over a year to overcome any tolerance. Good stuff. I've tried a few others also but I keep coming back to the Black Powder.
I tried Purus Labs Muscle Marinade, bad juju. I felt like I would fail a piss test for amphetamines. Threw that stuff in the trash.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I used NO Shotgun for a while. It worked well but it was like a Fear Factor challenge getting it down- frothy on top, gritty on the bottom, made me want to gag.
I switched to MRI Black Powder and it's been great. Good focus, good pumps, and I haven't had to increase the dosage in over a year to overcome any tolerance. Good stuff. I've tried a few others also but I keep coming back to the Black Powder.
I tried Purus Labs Muscle Marinade, bad juju. I felt like I would fail a piss test for amphetamines. Threw that stuff in the trash.

I have no problem getting it down.  I did plan on trying that Black Powder eventually.

I have to keep checking the WADA prohibited doping list all the damn time because that is what the IPF uses.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got two cases of Endorush and No-Xplode RTDs for free from a friend.

So....bring on the jitters!!!

Link Posted: 3/9/2011 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just saw a thread on bodybuilding.com where a guy tried and reviewed over a dozen PWO supps.  His top two choices were Ultima and Pump-Bol.  From what I've heard from other people, he's on the money.  I believe Ultima is stimulant free, and Pump-Bol is low stimulant, but they still give extreme amounts of energy.

Right now I'm taking Con-Cret creatine + Olympian Labs A-AKG preworkout, and Cytomax+BCAA intra workout.  I'm having great results.  Just bought more Con-Cret.  When I'm done with that I'm trying Ultima.

ETA:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/ultima.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/pump-bol.html  - very good sale right now

Interesting.  I may give pump-bol a try since it is on sale.  The other stuff is a little out of my price range for the number of servings you get.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Superpump and Karbolyn, along with cre-alkalyn and BCAA pills.

I have to water it waaaay down, shit is nasty.

eta: I find that if I do the shake thing then workout 30min later I generally wind up with a headache and the overwhelming urge to hork my guts out all over the place. 45min to an hour in between and I'm g2g.

Link Posted: 3/9/2011 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Muscle spike is what I am using now but it does have a crash when it wears off
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Red Bull
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Just a little FYI, Endorush tastes like nail polish.

Must be good stuff in there!!!

Link Posted: 3/9/2011 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Some old preban M1T and M1D I have laying around with Jack3d or I will drink a monster energy drink.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have a friend who swears by endorush.  I have yet to try it.

I'm taking either White Flood or Jack3d, depending on what I'm doing that day.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Some old preban M1T .

No such thing.

Might want to do some research on legal issues and side effects.

That shit is bad news on both fronts.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 8:44:56 PM EDT
[#15]
WhiteFlood and Green MAGnitude followed with Purple Wraath intra workout.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 12:33:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Muscle Pharm's Assault for me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 4:16:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Currently, Jack3d because it was on sale.  I like it, but the crash can be rough.  

Have used:
Dymaiaze x-pand x-treme pump, quite excellent
Superpump250, also great
White Flood, good
and Andraulic state GT and pump, which I really liked.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#18]
superpump,blackpowder,1mr
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Animal Stak and Optimum nutrition AmiNO Energy (but i ran out of the AmiNO today) but i have some jack3d im going to finish up.

have used N.O.Xplode and NaNoVapor, this works great but caused a lot of stomach discomfort; they say this is normal with NO products but NaNoVapor is the only thing that ever gave me any trouble.

Endorush is good stuff
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Rotating Jacked and White Flood every couple months
Link Posted: 3/18/2011 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Creatine, Protein, ECA stack, Rockstar.

I cycle all but protein.
Link Posted: 3/20/2011 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Animal Pump without the red pill(stimulant).
Link Posted: 3/20/2011 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a friend who swears by endorush.  I have yet to try it.

I'm taking either White Flood or Jack3d, depending on what I'm doing that day.

I tried the endorush the other day, and loved it so much I bought a case from Amazon.  It was one of the best pumps I have ever had from a supplement, and had me energized to workout.
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Controlled Labs just came out with a new one called Purple Psycho.

Link Posted: 3/22/2011 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Generally nothing.  Espresso if I need a little lift or before a TT.
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Currently NO-Shotgun. Its decent, but I'm considering going back to Black Powder or trying Jack3D once I run out of this stuff. I tried Hemo Rage once; it gave me an awesome lift, but aggravated my stomach so much I threw up my post-workout protein (just GNC's AMP whey stuff) immediately after consuming it...
Link Posted: 3/25/2011 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Currently NO-Shotgun. Its decent, but I'm considering going back to Black Powder or trying Jack3D once I run out of this stuff. I tried Hemo Rage once; it gave me an awesome lift, but aggravated my stomach so much I threw up my post-workout protein (just GNC's AMP whey stuff) immediately after consuming it...

NO-Shotgun is good, I've always enjoyed it. I've been taking Jack3d for about a week now and so far I'm really impressed. Great workouts and it doesn't give me the shits.

Doesn't keep me awake either, actually if I time the dosage just right and work out in the afternoon, I can be in bed for the crash

Link Posted: 3/26/2011 1:27:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Controlled Labs just came out with a new one called Purple Psycho.

Cool.  I'll need to try a sample as soon as they are available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top