Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2008 6:41:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2008 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Great announcement!

I will donate an NRA membership to the first ARFCOMer who PM's me and can also commit to attending the NRA Annual Meetings in Louisville, KY May 16-18.

I want as many ARFCOMers possible to come and spread the word about ARFCOM and our love of EBR's to other NRA members.

You commit to coming to Louisville, you get a membership.

PM your name as you want it to appear on your card, your address, your phone number and your email address. Also state your magazine preference: American Rifleman, American Hunter or America's 1st Freedom.

America's 1st Freedom is my recommendation, but the other two are good choices as well.

Anyone else wish to join me in donating NRA memberships? My membership was given to me by an ARFCOMer so I felt I should return the favor.
Link Posted: 3/23/2008 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I was a member of the NRA several years ago.  I decided to not renew for several reasons at the time, but I have decided to join once again.  I strongly urge everyone to either renew or join the NRA.  For the first time in my adult life I feel that our gun rights are in jeopardy and we must do all we can to protect them.  I want my sons to enjoy the same gun rights that I have had.  I want their children to enjoy those rights also.  We need a voice to protect those rights and thus we need to support that voice by joining the NRA.

babob

Link Posted: 4/3/2008 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#3]

I just joined yesterday.  I'm bummed because I didn't see the offer for the free tool until after I joined directly from the NRA site.
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I joined last week.  No multi tool for me, but I will be in Louisville.
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 3:59:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I re-joined yesterday after a 5 year hiatus.
Link Posted: 5/7/2008 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Do we have an NRA Convention thread?
Link Posted: 5/16/2008 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Ed, you should put a counter on the NRA banner above so we can see how many people have signed up for the NRA through AR15.com.  I understand that may not be possible, just a suggestion.  I used that link to renew FWIW.
Link Posted: 5/16/2008 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I joined last week.  No multi tool for me, but I will be in Louisville.

thank god you didn't get one.  They sent me 2 multi tools, and 4 knives.  Both are exactly the same
Link Posted: 8/10/2008 3:39:12 AM EDT
[#9]
just sent in my renewal for a life membership
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Being recently infected with the BGD, and just purchased my first AR; I opted for the life membership.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top