BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2014 2:23:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, Do Want.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't there a 400 variant with an IR laser? Because that's the one I'm waiting for. Which of course I'll buy through you guys.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't there a 400 variant with an IR laser? Because that's the one I'm waiting for. Which of course I'll buy through you guys.
View Quote

This.  

Link Posted: 7/17/2014 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
very nice, but i think im going to hold off for the X400V-IR-C

Combining a white light, IR illuminator and Class 1 IR laser into one small light weight unit is something ive been dreaming of for years!
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd buy it if it was 500 lumens. Hope SF comes out with one.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the reply man. You guys are the best. Although my wife would argue otherwise...
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

An also with IR Lum...Surefire did come to our main HQ a few months ago and showed me the X400V-IR along with other goodies. They admitted (I asked) about the long lead times. I kinda knew the answer but they have a huge T&E program and every little issue that may come up from T&E Mil users, to LE and even little ol' us testing their gear get taken into account. Many re-designs occur over and over again until it's perfect. I've been waiting patiently now for the new M1s to release for almost 2 years now and also handled the final (maybe) 2 units a few months ago. More power, variable brightness, great stuff.

Vic

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An also with IR Lum...Surefire did come to our main HQ a few months ago and showed me the X400V-IR along with other goodies. They admitted (I asked) about the long lead times. I kinda knew the answer but they have a huge T&E program and every little issue that may come up from T&E Mil users, to LE and even little ol' us testing their gear get taken into account. Many re-designs occur over and over again until it's perfect. I've been waiting patiently now for the new M1s to release for almost 2 years now and also handled the final (maybe) 2 units a few months ago. More power, variable brightness, great stuff.

Vic

As a consumer it bugs me.

As someone who's been on the testing side, I applaud their attempts to release their stuff only when it's ready.

I don't have cash right now anyways.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 3:52:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:03:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I will probably get one from you guys.

Tell them this is what we really want......

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top