User Panel

How is Killeen? (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By heat762:
Generally, Montgomery County/Magnolia is a nice area.
View Quote

Great to hear! This is round 2 for me will be taking off tonight to and driving down to check out the area.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Made the drive here and wow, Magnolia is a complete 180 from what Killeen was. I really like it here just need to go job hunting now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By theleadfarmer1911:
Made the drive here and wow, Magnolia is a complete 180 from what Killeen was. I really like it here just need to go job hunting now.
View Quote

That's great to hear. Keep us posted on the job hunt.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Rodslinger:

That's great to hear. Keep us posted on the job hunt.
View Quote

Will do! I'm applying to everything within a 45 min radius. Really want to get settled before summer so I can experience that houston humid summer weather, lol.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Took years of hard work and a miracle from the Lord but I made the move down here to Magnolia. Just need to swap registration and license now.
If anyone has any recommendations for good places to eat or a places hiring I'm all ears!
I worked as a contractor back in IL, so if anyone needs interior painting or a bathroom remodel give me a shout.
I appreciate everyone's responses you guys were really helpful and encouraging.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Took years of hard work and a miracle from the Lord but I made the move down here to Magnolia. Just need to swap registration and license now.
If anyone has any recommendations for good places to eat or a places hiring I'm all ears!
I worked as a contractor back in IL, so if anyone needs interior painting or a bathroom remodel give me a shout.
View Quote

I used to live down near Tomball (just south of you) but am not current on what is down there.

@CMOS used to be down in that area too.  He is one hell of a great guy, and may have some suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 9:49:10 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

If you lived a little closer to Killeen I could have had a small project for you. Good luck getting situated.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BrentMG:

If you lived a little closer to Killeen I could have had a small project for you. Good luck getting situated.
View Quote

Thanks! Already signed a job offer to start this Monday, so I have something to pay bills. Still can't believe I'm finally out of IL and I'm  settling in nicely here.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 5:45:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMOS] [#9]
Howdy!

I live just outside of Magnolia, TX.

Whereabouts are you?

LOTS of great little places to eat (and drink) around here.  Let's get together.

CMOS
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By CMOS:
Howdy!

I live just outside of Magnolia, TX.

Whereabouts are you?

LOTS of great little places to eat (and drink) around here.  Let's get together.

CMOS
View Quote

Sent you a PM!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
How is Killeen? (Page 2 of 2)
Top Top