Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2017 11:24:56 AM EDT
HB 156

Just got the email from the NRA. Constitutional Carry bill introduced. I'm sure the teeth knashing and blood in the streets is incoming.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I got the same email. I wonder what the chances are of it passing.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Will there be a provision to have a license for those that like having background checks exempted on firearms purchases and travel out of state where a license is required for reciprocity?
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will there be a provision to have a license for those that like having background checks exempted on firearms purchases and travel out of state where a license is required for reciprocity?
View Quote

Looks like it defines a "Lawful Weapons Carrier" and will of course keep current licensing in place.

(2.1) 'Lawful weapons carrier' means any person who is not prohibited by law from possessing a weapon or long gun, any person who is licensed pursuant to Code Section 16-11-129, or any person licensed to carry a handgun or weapon in any other state whose laws recognize and give effect to a license issued pursuant to this part.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:01:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Looks like it defines a "Lawful Weapons Carrier" and will of course keep current licensing in place.

(2.1) 'Lawful weapons carrier' means any person who is not prohibited by law from possessing a weapon or long gun, any person who is licensed pursuant to Code Section 16-11-129, or any person licensed to carry a handgun or weapon in any other state whose laws recognize and give effect to a license issued pursuant to this part.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  Was wondering about that since I do some traveling out of state.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#5]
time to make some phone calls, just like every year.  Need these weak back slackers to sack up and pass this finally
Top Top