Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2014 1:10:23 PM EDT
looks like someone dropped off a female here or she ran away.  no collar.  she seems very mild tempered and is sweet and friendly to me, even before I fed her.
maybe a lab/beagle/pitbull mix?  heck ill pay for shots etc if we can find someone to take her.  We already have 2 pound doggies and a pound kitteh and the fiance would def say no even if i were tempted to want to keep it.

other picture link

ok my sisters dog is just a little bitch and is just mean and doesnt like the new dog. anyone??? Shes had her shots already and Im paying for spaying. also got a huge 55lb bag of purina dog chow for new owner
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard sweet dog is tasty, but I prefer mine salted.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
looks like someone dropped off a female here or she ran away.  no collar.  she seems very mild tempered and is sweet and friendly to me, even before I fed her.
maybe a lab/beagle/pitbull mix?  heck ill pay for shots etc if we can find someone to take her.  We already have 2 pound doggies and a pound kitteh and the fiance would def say no even if i were tempted to want to keep it.

http://i62.tinypic.com/bjhcpi.jpg
View Quote

I have no room for a dog, but where in central AL?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
im out autauga county.  but i think i have found a home for her, today my sister agreed on a trial run.  if she doesnt dig out their fence, which she may as I do believe she has some lab in her - she likes to lick on me like shes a lab.

lol someone here in GD told me once that trying to keep a lab from digging is like trying to keep teenagers from screwing.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
im out autauga county.  but i think i have found a home for her, today my sister agreed on a trial run.  if she doesnt dig out their fence, which she may as I do believe she has some lab in her - she likes to lick on me like shes a lab.

lol someone here in GD told me once that trying to keep a lab from digging is like trying to keep teenagers from screwing.
View Quote

Good to hear.  Post whether it works.  Hopefully it will!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
ok my sisters dog is just a little bitch and is just mean and doesnt like this super sweet puppy..  anyone???  Shes had her shots already and Im paying for spaying.  also got a huge 55lb bag of purina dog chow for new owner

Link Posted: 11/17/2014 11:08:19 AM EDT
[#6]
bump?  nobody?
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
bump?  nobody?
View Quote

You put her on FB?
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#8]