Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2023 11:29:13 PM EDT
Got to shoot mine today after more than 4-5 months of owning it. I only ran 2-3 mags through it, so I really didn't test it for accuracy. Plus I haven't shot for score with a handgun in over a year, so I'm really rusty. Still got 3-4" groups around 12-14 yards. Used GA Arms ammo, decent but not match level.

Trigger was nice, IMO. Stock OEM, nothing fancy. Still 1000 times better than Glock or H&K USP. I didn't think to check for reset, was tired & ready to go when I shot it last of the group.

As one would expect with a steel frame gun, recoil was nicely minimal. Clearly 9mm isn't a handbuster, but the SF smooths over a lot of felt recoil, IMO. This is a huge reduction over the polymer framed models. No frame flexing either. Super nice ergonomics, nothing to say that might be an improvement. This gun is wonderfully designed and built, IMO.

I can't honestly think of any gun on the market right now that can outshine this one by much. I'm a H&K guy, but Walther hit it out of the park on this one.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 4:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Put a Walther DPT in there and take the gun to a new level.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to try that trigger before I drop $150 on it, or whatever its cost is. I think the OEM trigger is actually pretty decent, IMO.

I've wasted hundreds of $$$ on trying to better my USP triggers, all to no avail. I've learned my lesson there, to try it first.

Send me your gun for a week or two & I can try it..............    
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The triggers are very good out of the box. Reset is excellent. They can be made better with a Sprinco spring kit. I have also installed a Dynamic Performance Trigger in my PDP Compact. I also put the Sprinco spring kit in it and it is the best striker fire trigger I own. I was thinking about installing the DPT in my PPQ Q4 Tactical but I may just leave it alone.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sigmund22:
The triggers are very good out of the box. Reset is excellent. They can be made better with a Sprinco spring kit. I have also installed a Dynamic Performance Trigger in my PDP Compact. I also put the Sprinco spring kit in it and it is the best striker fire trigger I own. I was thinking about installing the DPT in my PPQ Q4 Tactical but I may just leave it alone.
View Quote

Interesting.  Thanks!
Top Top