Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2016 10:22:23 AM EDT
Ok ladies I need some help. I'm looking for a gift for my wife. Not so much romantic, more sentimental. We've got an almost 3 year old daughter, we've finally made our house into a home. We "agreed" not to get each other anything, to just buy for our daughter. I'd like to buy her something, but I'm having a really hard time figuring out what. No clothes or jewelry, and if I spend more then $150 or so I'll probably get in trouble. She loves reading, spending time with our little girl and recently she's been having a blast cooking with her, having her help with baking etc.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 10:25:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Wrong section, my fault.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#2]
How about some personalized storybooks for her to read with your daughter?  Check out "I See Me" storybooks.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, those look like fun for my little girl.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a hardcover copy of "Goodnight Moon" and then write her something on the flyleaf.  Make sure and date it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#5]
How about a monogrammed necklace with you daughter's name or initials for her to wear..?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 10:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about a monogrammed necklace with you daughter's name or initials for her to wear..?
View Quote

That may have been last year. Necklace with a mother and daughter with my daughters name and birthday on the back.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:41:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Amazon Product
  • 100% Cotton Canvas: thick and durable, machine washable, shrank little after the first wash.
  • Retro Pink Floral Printing with More Coverage: style Diana is useful and flattering with good functionality in the kitchen.
  • 2 Pockets on Each Side: Neoviva makes pockets at the right position, easy for collecting little goods during your daily housework.

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#8]
The aprons would be great... except last weekend a family member got them a cookie set that had matching aprons it.
Top Top