Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:25:57 AM EDT
I have a Samsung DV5471AEP/XAA. The drum started spinning anytime the door is closed this morning. It doesn't matter if the dryer is on or off. It seems to be a typical Samsung problem from online research. I'm just wondering which PCB in the unit will fix the problem. DC92-00322e or dc92-00619b. I have a Marcone in town so parts should be easy, I just want to buy the right one. I'm guessing it's the 00619b one. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Id bet youtube would help you very much!
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't even think of YouTube, thanks. Somebody listed the sticking relay's part number in one video. Screw Samsung and their crappy white goods! I'll just have my neighbor solder a new relay on the board. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top