Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2013 11:59:29 AM EDT
Ok, So I have to admit I watch the show...mostly for the humor of the stupidity that occurs.

Last weeks was particulary dumb and enjoyable. I hope others saw this.

some 500 lb goofball bought XXXXL multicams and is going to take over the world with homemade body armor made of roof tar, duct tape and tile with his single shot 12GA and a 30-06 bolt action. Him and his group of morbidly obese friends kept referring to themselves as the ones you should be afraid of and described how in the "doomsdays" they are going door to door robbing and pillaging and there is nothing we cna do to stop him. He only said this about every 6 minutes.

This guy was Chris Farley fat! The only thing he is clearing is the food pantries.

He also said he is preparing to give his wife a C section because he has read forums and watched videos teaching him how to do it. He has what looked like one of the $12 cheap "med kits" you buy on cheaper than dirt. He's going to perform this in his barn.

I wish I could find this yahoo's real name. Because I am sure with the ego that he displayed he has an interesting criminal record. This obese goofball redneck is the reason "gun nuts and preppers" have such a bad rap with the mainstream.

Anyone else see this clown?
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw the other three super duper threads on here discussing him
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn I get to say Dupe.... we got this covered with much humor
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 12:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw the other three super duper threads on here discussing him
View Quote

I must have missed those. Can you tell me where I can find them

Link Posted: 11/18/2013 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#5]
...and Here
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks! I love it.... haha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top