Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2013 12:00:01 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can pick up some of those Magpul BSA targets. I didn't contact Magpul, but I don't ween then on their website.
Link Posted: 10/11/2013 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I just went through the Handgun and Rifle 1 and 2, they were just using regular targets with what appears to be a 6" green circle in the handgun, and a ATB 6" hole in the other targets. But I like to use these targets for both my 1911 and AR.2" Diamonds
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Also been looking everywhere for them.  I'm getting someone into shooting and concealed carry and looking for something similar to them.  Great BSA training capability with them and they have variety to took interest and fun shooting.  Anyone know of anything out there similar?
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Just use an 8" circle at any distance. If you can keep all your rounds inside that circle for your par time, shoot faster. If you're throwing rounds outside, slow the hell down. No special target needed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top