Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2015 3:30:10 PM EDT
2015 is shaping up to be busy, so I'm consolidating the the course schedule in this thread. I travel, so if you don't see the training you want/ where you want it- just let me know and we can set it up.

I'll be adding course summaries to this post shortly.

Full instructor Bio can be found on LinkedIn

Also, check out the Green Eye Tactical website, YouTube Channel, and Facebook Page.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The downside to making your own website is that sometimes when something breaks, it really breaks. As a result, I can't update the www.greeneyetactical.com website with the latest course info. Check out the links for the Facebook page, Square marketplace, or shoot me an email for more information or to ask any questions. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Website is back up and updated
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Eric could you post more info about this CQB course? Ammo count? More info?
Thanks!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:11:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey Eric could you post more info about this CQB course? Ammo count? More info?
Thanks!!
View Quote

Sorry about that. I just updated the event on the Facebook Page and the website.

To be clear, I'm assuming that you are talking about the CQM course, not a CQB course. (I can set up a CQB course if that's what you're looking for).

The CQM course is a flat-range skills course that introduces and trains skills necessary for CQB. This is the same approach we take in the Unit. We'll train guys on shot placement, forward and lateral movement, weapons transition, multiple targets, engagement process, mock entry, etc- on a flat range to set them up for success before walking through an actual door.

I need to stress, that this is not a basic course. You must be proficient with safely handling your weapons and conducting basic tasks without major error and without assistance. If you cannot safely perform these basic tasks, you will be presented with the option of either continuing dry, with a supplied airsoft weapon, or sitting out.

The cost is $450

The round counts are 800 rifle, 450 pistol (you can self regulate for a lower round count. No guarantees you shoot all of it. Quality, not quantity).

The range is just between Melissa and North Dallas.

I hope I answered your questions. If not let me know, or shoot me an email.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks!! Sounds very cool. I think I need more practice before that to get the most out of it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top