Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2014 12:30:39 PM EDT
Location is Legion Operator Training Group in Blakely GA.
We will train on known and unknown distance targets from 10 -1000 yards. Following the concept of the Guerrilla Sniper, this course will focus on the use of optically sighted rifles as sniper/marksman rifles. We will examine various models of weapons as well as their suitability for the application. The focus is on the shooter and not the rifle. All rifles are welcome as long as they are accurate to the distances involved and reliable. To get the most out of the class optics should be finger adjustable target turrets and have a mil or moa based reticle.

In this 3-day course, students will bring their sniper skills to high levels. We will begin with zeroing, Position shooting ( both traditional and improvised) range estimation, wind calls and hopefully getting first round hits to 600 yards. Much of the class will also deal with field movement and field shooting against single and multiple adversaries (targets), and target engagement from 20 to 600 yards. And that only covers the first two days. Then it's a day of "hands-on" practical work, planning/execution at actual "start to finish" missions. This course is a "must" for any serious student of the rifle! We will have a lesson on night shooting with the sniper rifles.
Legion OTG is a 3500 acre training center for LEO am Military, rarely are civilians allowed to train on the unknown distance range.

Rental equipment is available.and I will have different rifles and optics on hand to compare.DOn't miss this opportunity
PM me with any questions.

AAR from the last class

Register here
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Can non-LE participate? I own all necessary equipment, including NVS, Thermal, etc.

If so, I am very interested in participating in the Unknown Distance portion as well.
Link Posted: 2/5/2014 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]
T
This class is designed for civilians.
and we welcome them in class.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 5:54:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
T
This class is designed for civilians.
and we welcome them in class.