Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2016 4:01:14 PM EDT
Guys,

I have always used A-Zoom snap caps for pistol and rifle training. (In addition to the occasional "No Name" generic ones)

Just took delivery of some new rifles and my son and I want snap caps/dummy rounds for training.

What do recommend?

Do you use A-Zoom as well?

Something else?
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 4:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
the kind that won't go BANG
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
My buddy has a small 3d printer that he used to print me up a couple. Very cheap, very easy. Might want to see if anyone local to you has one that you could con into running a job on. Cad files for anything are out there for free.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#3]
If you know someone who reloads for those calibers they could make some for you by leaving out the powder and primer.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I've  always used th Azoom ones.

A trainer recommended not using the plastic tipped caps as they can break and cause a barrel obstruction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top