Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2014 2:54:10 PM EDT
This is not my class and just helping spread the word. I just wanted to let everyone know there is a Combat Focus Shooting class happening in Fort Collins. Mike Will who is Rob Pincus' right hand man will be teaching several Combat Focus Pistol and Carbine classes from April 2 thru April 6. April 2 and 5 is Combat Focus Pistol and April 3 and 6 is the carbine class. The cost is only $150 per class which is a hell of a deal! Normally these classes start at $250 and go up to $600! I think the April 2 class is already full but the other classes have room still. You can read up on these two courses at http://www.icetraining.us/

If anyone is interested let me know. I have a group of guys attending and trying to up the classes. email me at [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top