Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2013 6:16:47 PM EDT
Anyone taken any of the classes by these guys?  link

They're offering a class (gunfighter fundamentals and gunfighter evolution) in my local area in a few months.

I've never attended any training because of the distance needed to travel from ND, and this will be offered in my backyard in a few months.

Looking for a review or thoughts of the training provided.

They have two listing in the tactical training thread, but I didn't see any reviews.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 10:52:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Curious as to if you attended the class.

I have decided to go to the "Long Range Gunfighter I" course March 28th. It's $700 for the course, but you receive a coupon for
40% off of a US Optics scope, that I will use.

I'll report back in early April with a review.
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Curious as to if you attended the class.

I have decided to go to the "Long Range Gunfighter I" course March 28th. It's $700 for the course, but you receive a coupon for
40% off of a US Optics scope, that I will use.

I'll report back in early April with a review.
View Quote

Looking forward to the review.  The class here will be gunfighter fundamentals and evolution combined into a 3 day course for $600.

30 May - 1 Jun

Link Posted: 5/13/2014 12:43:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have taken 2 courses from MOA. The Long Range and Gunfighter Fundamentals.  I took my Wife and 2 adult children to the Gunfighter Fundamental class. My Wife and Daughter had never fired an AR before and after the course they were please with their accuracy and so was I.  My Son and I took the Long Range class and we had hunting rifles while everyone else had tactical rifles.  We did great and in on drill I had the best grouping (300 yds).  This course helped us tremendously and now we can feel comfortable hunting at long distances.

The instructors are very personable and will take the time to make sure you understand. No intimidation whatsoever!  I recommend MOA to all my friends and family so I don't hesitate in recommending it to you.

Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top