Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2014 10:21:39 PM EDT
I have been looking for some pistol classes for a while and all the ones being suggested to me are not holding pistol I classes.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 11:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Get me a range. 10-32 Solutions and Milwaukee COPs will come if there is enough students to cover our travel expenses. Otherwise, we're holding pistol classes 1st weekend in September near Cudahy Wisconsin, and several Illinois residents have attended our courses there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact Aurora sportsman club.  I am trying to get people involved in shooting and take some classes myself. the more the merrier.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like there is a local company there already as well as in house training offered, according to the website. I'm all for setting something up, but my experience so far is that clubs don't like competing companies coming in. What's the scoop at Aurora then?
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#4]
We are mobile.  If you have a range and a group interested, all it takes is scheduling a weekend.

http://www.pandiontactical.com/about-us.html

[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Look at adamax tactical in Lincoln Illinois. They have been a LEO and Military traing only but they are opening up classes to citizens. The owner is a great guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top