Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2015 11:47:38 AM EDT
http://www.tacflow.com/CIV.html

Tacflow Academy is out of Texas and have mobile teams around the country. This course was being offered at East Fork Ranch in Albany Missouri. They are opening a facility in Arizona soon.  They cater mostly to government, military and LE but open several courses to civilians throughout the year.

My level of experience is intermediate with the carbine (six years in the Marine Corps and a few shooting recreationally & competitively in 3 Gun.)  Experience with pistol was limited to only several years, mostly self taught, so I consider myself a beginner.  I have concealed pistol training and I am a NRA RSO.

Rigo and Randy were extremely patient and provided candid and honest feedback that immediately improved whatever skill we were working on.  Although some students were "on the job" and obviously better trained than other students, Randy and Rigo never slowed the pace; rather they were able to provide attention to those needing it in a seamless manner.

Weather was an issue but they adapted the class schedule ensuring we received at least the 32 hours of training we signed up for.  The classroom is the range - no nonsense. Because we were all staying at the East Fork Lodge we had the opportunity to talk with Rigo & Randy and debrief or discuss the days' training in a relaxed environment.  They were very accommodating.  

Comment for any training course:  
Don't be a drag. Square your gear away before heading out to the range.  Know your gear and how it works. Check your ammo. Check your batteries. Drink water and work on cardio before heading out to the range. Check your skill; this is not the place to pull the trigger for the first time because it's popular to be "tacticool."

Link Posted: 7/16/2015 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
After much consideration I've elected to only comment on the quality of this training. I'm not very good at writing reviews and I have a hard time transcribing what I learned to these posts!  Bottom line - terrific training from the Tacflow Academy team.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top