Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2015 6:33:47 PM EDT

Summary
The last Dual Use Carbine class Jack taught I had missed and I did not want to miss another one.  Having taken Jack's Practical Carbine Class and his "High Stress" class I knew this class was not one to miss.  I have also never taken a class that is exclusively devoted to a 7.62 semi-auto platform.  Having a US Optics SR8c that I needed to use and review I figured this would be an excellent class to use it in.  I had spoken with Jack several times about this class and he was kind enough to lend me one of his SR25's so I could participate.  The class was just as much about precision as it was about fundamental application and practical implementation.  My goal for the class to familiarize myself with the 7.62 semi-auto platform while gaining positive feedback through instruction and pushing myself into a system of shooting I am inexperienced in.

link to full review - http://vdmsr.blogspot.com/2015/03/aar-dual-use-carbine-f2s-consulting-feb.html
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top