Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2016 11:20:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ilovebullets]
I just started shooting IDPA this year and have really enjoyed it. At first I was just interested in getting good with what I carry but now have become more interested in the competitive side of it.

Just watching this before I started seemed like it couldn't be too hard but man it is easy to make so many mental errors. Also, it's a pain to find that limit between speed and accuracy. Anyways here is the video. This would be my 6th match. I shot the classifier last week and finished with a 158.something something in SSP.

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 5:13:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I recognize those sites, I was in squad 5 with, good shooting and I like that camera.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
What's with the muzzle blast? Are you using defensive loads?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 11:24:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice. Seems like you are performing above your classifier score.
Have fun and try USPSA as well some time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top