Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2014 11:41:27 PM EDT
USPSA President Phil Strader announced the dates for the 2015 Handgun Nationals (Oct. 4-10) in his column in Front Sight magazine. This week, 3-Gun Nation announced the dates for their 2015 3GN Nationals (Oct. 9-10). There are going to be a lot of shooters (pro and amateur) that are going to have to make a decision.

As a side note, I think USPSA has REALLY dropped the ball and let 3GN dominate 3-Gun/Multi-Gun. On the local level, I feel like USPSA has neglected Multi-Gun and treated kind of like the bastard child. This is coming from a local match director.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
As a USPSA shooter, I think USPSA needs to get it's affairs in order and be USPSA again before expanding so much. Between Hendrix, the questions about conflicts of interests and accounting discrepancies, HQ has its hands full already.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:19:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not to mention the data breach they had.

It's time to get their house in order.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a USPSA shooter, I think USPSA needs to get it's affairs in order and be USPSA again before expanding so much. Between Hendrix, the questions about conflicts of interests and accounting discrepancies, HQ has its hands full already.

Not to mention the data breach they had.

It's time to get their house in order.

Have they grown too much? I just shoot and don't pay much attention to the organizations politics. I have noticed they have very dedicated RM's and the local culture follows the rules.

I have seen issues before in organizations that make fast growth. They usually lack in leadership to execute periods of major growth successfully. The problem is they managed well at a certain level or minor growth level. As they undertake a big step they fail to make the necessary changes to the leadership structure to support the growth it might bring. All of a sudden they have a bigger organization to manage and lack of resources to manage it. It then starts to fall apart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top