Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2014 1:42:51 PM EDT
I'm going to my first match with a buddy next month. He's got very raced out guns but I'm using my stuff. I've got a west german sig 226 that's my baby. I wanna use it since 1. I shoot great with it 2. I carry it a ton 3. I like the weight. It's bone stock even has the factory dead trijicons. Can I run production class and use a 20 round mag or will that put me in limited?
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Your gun is best suited for production (since it's stock).  20rd mags will put you in limited.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Your SIG is perfect for Production division (not class).  Run 10 rounds in your mags, a basic plastic (or whatever) holster behind the most forward protuberance of your hip bone, add a few mag pouches and go have fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top