Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2014 8:57:07 PM EDT
Posted this in the Handgun Discussions forum first because I figured there's more traffic there. But I haven't had any replies and it's maybe better suited to this forum anyway.

Looking for something to keep my pistol mags organized and protected rather than just floating in the bottom of a range bag. I want to order a single mag pouch or two from Bagmaster in St Louis as a Surefire holster. I've been using one for this purpose for about seven years now and it's still in great shape. I noticed that they have an eight-mag pack, so I'm thinking about picking one up while I'm making the order. But I know I've seen people with similar rigs at matches, thought I'd see if anyone recommends anything else before I make the order.

Here's the eight-mag holder that I'm referring to:

http://www.bagmaster.com/cart/products/149/Magazine%20Pouch%20Eight%20Pack.htm

And in case anyone is curious, this is what I've been using to carry Surefires over the years:

http://www.bagmaster.com/cart/products/145/Magazine%20Pouch%20Single.htm

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/13/2014 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I personally don't use these, but I know several people who do, and they like them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 9:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I used range rugs from I SHOT, they were free. I have 3 open, ltd, and SS.

gun mags and some spare parts go in each rug, add the rug to main range bag on match day.

Have some stand alone magazine carriers that are used for ltd 10. they don't see much use.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I use this, Midway Mag Pouch

I put it in a side pocket of my range bag. I just removed the strap and flipped the front flap over so the mags are accessible in the bag without pulling the pouch out. I got the idea from the removable dividers my range bag originally came with for the side pockets. Now I have a removable mag pouch for the side pockets.

I am planning on getting more so I can store sets of mags in them when they are not in my range bag. I could just exchange the pouch in the side pocket when I change guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top