Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2015 3:28:19 PM EDT
It's a bit of a drive for me, but I could maybe swing it for some reloading deals. Can you share any deals you saw?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Sir, it may be a bit late as most of the vendors present on commercial row may well have moved out by now.  When I left there Wednesday morning Springfield, Champions Choice, Champion Shooters Supply were still there but soon to be leaving I think.  Anyway to answer your question Champions Choice had some of the best prices on powder, and a good selection of bullets.  Champion Shooters Supply prices were about equivalent as were Fin Feather and Fur.  IMHO Champions Choice usually has the best deals, I bought powder and bullets to last me through the next season and I didn't have to pay the hazmat fees for shipping.  7zero1 out.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:05:42 AM EDT
[#2]
7zero1 thanks for responding. I probably have enough components to get me through another year; hopefully I can plan to make a run down there and stock up and spend some time there next year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top