Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2015 11:48:54 PM EDT
The Santa Margarita Gun Club will be holding 2 CMP Course 'A' Garand/Springfield/Vintage Military Rifle Matches on Saturday 6-13-15.

The matches will be held on Camp Pendleton, Range 103.

Pre-register at www.smgunclub.org.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 12:51:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:31:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Does the club have any rentals? I know that's a stretch but I'm stationed here and that sounds like a great time, only problem all my guns are back home. Never even knew such a thing happened here on base.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does the club have any rentals? I know that's a stretch but I'm stationed here and that sounds like a great time, only problem all my guns are back home. Never even knew such a thing happened here on base.
View Quote

The club is looking into some loaner NM AR15 A2, which you could use as the "Modern Military" section of CMP Garand matches. There are guys in the club, me included, that are more than happy to have someone get squadded with them and you can use our equipment. We'd love to get a few more guys on base to join. Contact the directors at the website and we can make accomodations:

http://www.smgunclub.org/

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Does sound like fun.
Get some.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:14:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds great thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top