Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2015 9:09:09 PM EDT
Well, I've reached that time where I need dedicated shooting glasses and purchased Champion Choice with Diopter lenses. .50, .75, and 1.00 power.

My question is this..do you put the concave or convex side toward the eye?
I can see fine with the concave toward the eye, but the front sight is much clearer with the convex side toward the back, so now I'm lost.
Thanks for any guidance, David
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#1]
It is supposed to be Concave towards the eye.  Put the Convex towards the eye and you change the magnification of the lens.

If you are a serious shooter you should invest in proper eye wear with a correct lens set up by your doctor. You can have a lens made with the focal center where your eye naturally looks out of the lens when holding the rifle/hand gun.

EBR666
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top