Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2016 10:44:12 PM EDT
interesting read....

50 Cal/Hard Target Weapons Course By Mark Lang

As the crippled, up-armored vehicle set motionless, I realized that only by some forethought and training was I behind a weapon, a Barrett .50 precision semi-auto rifle, that was capable to defeat the steel-encased mobile bunker we were facing. We had obtained the capability and training on how to use this weapon over the past ten years but wondered when the time would come if ever that it was needed. Nevertheless it was in our SWAT tool box. In the next few hours my observer and I would be involved in the first use of this powerful rifle to stop a gunman, who had already shot hundreds of rounds towards the police.

rest of article here
http://b3e.org/50-calhard-target-weapons-course-by-mark-lang/

The course used three different .50 rifles, two Barretts and one bolt action so students could obtain the maximum experience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top