Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2014 12:14:02 AM EDT
Hey, I'll be moving to Florida, the Naples area, for school in the fall and I'll be totally new to that area. Its gorgeous, but sleepy and packed with old people. Which makes me wonder if there are good rifle ranges and tactical training facilities in that area. Anybody know of any?
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 12:17:18 AM EDT
[#1]
http://gunrangenaples.com/There is only one Port of The Isles.  Go see Lou he is bit crazy but a really good guy when you get to know him
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 1:32:51 AM EDT
[#2]
going there for school? Man I just gonna make this observation, students are typically broke....Naples is a fairly expensive town to live in. And when I say fairly expensive, I mean OMFG THIS SHIT IS RETARDEDLY HIGH.

I love going there to visit my parents , they are snowbirds and have a place in Pelican Bay, just for the car watching. Bentley , Porsche, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Maserati, Koenigsegg, Audi, Tesla.  Seriously its everywhere. I have never been to another town that has the wealth per capita than that town.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 1:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
going there for school? Man I just gonna make this observation, students are typically broke....Naples is a fairly expensive town to live in. And when I say fairly expensive, I mean OMFG THIS SHIT IS RETARDEDLY HIGH.

I love going there to visit my parents , they are snowbirds and have a place in Pelican Bay, just for the car watching. Bentley , Porsche, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Maserati, Koenigsegg, Audi, Tesla.  Seriously its everywhere. I have never been to another town that has the wealth per capita than that town.
View Quote

Naples is a small town though its surrounded by cheaper areas. ETA I probably did the stucco on your parents house.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 1:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Naples is a small town though its surrounded by cheaper areas. ETA I probably did the stucco on your parents house.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't say surrounded. you got golden gate out east and bonita to the north. but seriously it aint cheap. no fucking way would I ever want to be a student (assuming college) in naples.

How long ago did you work at Pelican Bay ....Parents have had their place for like 20 years I think. Edit--they been in pelican bay for 26 years. But they been in naples since few years before that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 2:33:00 AM EDT
[#5]
ok I probably didnt do the stucco on theirs I worked there 97 to 09.  I didnt actually do the work I ran jobsites.

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
This is a fabulous indoor facility and does have "open to the public hours".  Worth the time to check out as they spared nothing in the construction.  Only certain areas are open to the public on certain days.
Lee County Range

Cape Coral Range-it's a place to outdoor shoot  http://www.capecoralbarometer.com/features/67-cecil-webb

Here is an on-line listing

http://www.cffb.net/ranges.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top