Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2017 11:07:12 AM EDT
been about a year since I left and swore come hell or high water I wasn't coming back unless I absolutely needed too.  well that time has arose... I'll be in town soon for two weeks.... a life long buddy just got sick and they gave him an expiration date of a few months... so I'm leaving all my cool toys here and breaking back into prison for a short stay... see some of you soon!
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you going to be staying? I look forward to your tales of freedom.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
cheekatavegas.. and gasport...  I'm gonna stop out in Ransomtuckey to see my old nieghbor and hopefully get some fresh garlic to bring here.  oh.. and my first tale from the other side... i just bought the new CZ P-10... lovin' it!
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Visiting is fun, so enjoy it, get some good wings, and Buffalo food...and SEND ME A 10LB BAG OF SAHLENS!

Haven't found any good hot dogs down here either...

Say Hi to Paul for me!
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Visiting is fun, so enjoy it, get some good wings, and Buffalo food...and SEND ME A 10LB BAG OF SAHLENS!

Haven't found any good hot dogs down here either...

Say Hi to Paul for me!
View Quote
they sell 3lb bags of Sahlen's here in Publix... no publix in TX?   down here in the bible belt all hotdogs are beef.  try and find dill relish.. ugh!
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#5]
No Publix, we have Kroger mainly in my area....no Sahlens that I've seen...
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#6]
so I have seen all the video's and pics of the flooding around WNY yesterday... do I need my hip waders?
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got back to Vegas from my almost 2 month visit to Honoeye. Drove cross country and had to replace a transfer case on the truck when I got to Honoeye. Started making noise in New Mexico and luckily made it with no problems.  Traded brutally hot weather in Vegas for RAIN. God I never saw so much rain. Almost every day. I had the Boy Scouts put my boat hoist in before I got there and the water was so high it barely got my boat out of the water. Sold my camper trailer while I was there along with other stuff preparing for my final exit from NY. Shot at Rochester Brooks, Honoeye Rod & Gun and Conesus lake Sportsman club. Also Shot in the Law Enforcement games at the Rochester PD Academy. Good seeing old friends and eating some great food. Headed back last week with a lot of wine we can't get out here. I really love the beauty of NY State but I longed for the freedom we have out here and couldn't wait to get back. I really feel for you guys that are still stuck behind enemy lines. I wanted to puke when I watched the news and saw Andy and Chuck on a daily basis. I read the liberal rag they call a newspaper and wanted to wipe my butt with it.  I wish you all the best.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:21:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you guys leave any mason jars of Freedom Air for us?  I could use a hit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top