Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2017 5:51:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Can I be the first to wish this reporter/sjw to FOAD?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Its turning into westchester pretty fast.. Ill be happy when i sell my house.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]
You will recall that NY SAFE was enacted with overwhelming support by a large bipartisan coalition of state legislators and has been upheld in every court that has heard a case involving the act. In fact, the U.S. Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal of a case challenging similar gun-safety-legislation in the State of Connecticut. And to date, we have not heard one legislator state that they didn’t read or understand the legislation or that they regret their vote.
View Quote
How does someone get up in the morning and be ok with being so blatantly ignorant of reality?

There's so much more head scratching in that article but that one stood out.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How does someone get up in the morning and be ok with being so blatantly ignorant of reality?

There's so much more head scratching in that article but that one stood out.
View Quote
Cursory interwebs search reveals the bitch moves around.  A lot.  Also lived in Sandy Hook circa 1995.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Alexandra Dubroff is Hudson Valley coordinator of the New Yorkers Against Gun Violence
View Quote
Well this is all you need to know really
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top