Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2017 5:32:40 PM EDT
This asshole just doesn't quit with stupid shit. Every time I look at that face I see pure evil.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/politics/albany/2017/03/20/ny-trail-may-face-dead-end-legislature/99418030/
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Just keep spending when it's gone, it's gone...
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, and if that's not enough NYS is adding another tax to your energy bill.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
He won't stop till we vote him out! Even my wife's liberal friends are complaining about all of his spending proposals. Let's hope this trend grows.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Don't forget the new payroll tax starting January 1, 2018 for paid family leave.  Supposed to work like unemployment insurance.  You can be guaranteed the fund will dry up pretty damn quick and most of us will never get to use the benefit.

As for the trail, I am not opposed to the trail but spending $250 million in state funds?!?!  Give me a break.  It should be possible to fund it through the private sector and cost substantially less.  Give them naming rights.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#5]
But wait what about an environmental impact study?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought this was going to be about them putting the illegal signage back up on the thruway. A few of his signs blew over in the wind storm and they're spending more money to put them back up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top