Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2017 11:13:18 PM EDT
Well, I got an ATI semi-auto 12 ga today at Runnings (Canandaigua).  18.5" barrel, pretty plain, but seems well made.  $200.  Hopefully will have a chance to run some rounds thru it soon.

Herb Philipsons (Newark) also has ammo on sale.  A LOT of it.  I got some Golden Saber 9mm, 45ACP, .40 and .357mag today, they were under $9 a box (of 25).  Original price was $25-30 a box.

Oh, and Beikirch's had plenty of .22.  525rd champion HP $28, Blazer 500rd $26, had others, too.

Hopefully prices will continue to decline as the supply chain gets backed up because we're not buying everything on the shelf.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 12:13:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Hopefully prices will continue to decline as the supply chain gets backed up because we're not buying everything on the shelf.
View Quote

If the vote turned out different, I could not afford it!  I stated if she were in, I would have bought more guns which I have no room for at this point.
My used guns could have commanded prices like they were gold plated.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, I got an ATI semi-auto 12 ga today at Runnings (Canandaigua).  18.5" barrel, pretty plain, but seems well made.  $200.  Hopefully will have a chance to run some rounds thru it soon.

Herb Philipsons (Newark) also has ammo on sale.  A LOT of it.  I got some Golden Saber 9mm, 45ACP, .40 and .357mag today, they were under $9 a box (of 25).  Original price was $25-30 a box.

Oh, and Beikirch's had plenty of .22.  525rd champion HP $28, Blazer 500rd $26, had others, too.

View Quote

Herb's has 20% off all ammo, and 40% off CF pistol ammo. 10% off all guns too.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Herb's throws out a lot of 20% off, 30% off, and $10 off $50 coupons if you have their discount card, too.  Used the $10/$50 one in conjunction with the clearance ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top