[#3]
My machete's still GTG, right?
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My machete's still GTG, right?
View Quote

Make sure you're here illegaly and you'll be good to go.  Otherwise go to the nearest trooper station and turn yourself in.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#6]
oh well, looks like i'll be commuting with this guy a while longer....  and FUAC

Link Posted: 1/2/2017 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck him
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 12:07:38 AM EDT
[#8]
FWIW in the news clip with him announcing his free SUNY tuition; he looked extremely tired.  Hope thinking about Preet keeps him up at night...
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#9]
You can bet your ass Preet is on him . Buffalo Billions ,Start-up NY and the looting of Public Benefit Corporations.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#10]
It was not a "easing gravity knife restrictions" law. Easing of knife or gun laws in NYS????....LOL.

It was a law to clarify knife mechanics to stop totally arbitrary arrests for any folding knife deemed to be a "gravity knife" by genius cops trying to get points on their career record at the expense of mostly innocent people's careers, lives, and money. This is also a terrible abuse of tax payers money, court system, and police resources.

Most arrest affect minorities of lower social economic class...potentially destroying their chances of a professional career. Typical Politician Hypocrisy. ....and a little surprising as it was passed by the assembly with almost unanimously... and supported by the NAACP, Legal Aid, ACLU, NYT, etc...

You guys got quite a gov who will now likely run in 2020. WOW. Hopefully Preet will ding him up!
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You guys got quite a gov who will now likely run in 2020. WOW. Hopefully Preet will ding him up!
View Quote
Cuomo will have even worse numbers than Hillary.  Plus I am convinced the Democrat's are going to take another shot at nominating a woman in 2020.  They want to be the ones to break that supposed "glass ceiling".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top