Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2016 11:45:37 AM EDT
From a reporter covering the case (on twitter):

Arraignment in Percoco et al case has ended. All eight defendants pleaded not guilty. Status conference set for March 1.

Prosecutors in Percoco et al case say they have TWO MILLION pages of documents and TWO TERABYTES of data they will produce for discovery.

That includes "voluminous" bank, phone records and emails, plus computers and phones, per prosecutors.

For reference, the judge described two terabytes as "several libraries worth of data."
View Quote

I wonder how much in that data can bury his wife, and if he'll roll on Cuomo to save his or her skins...
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#1]

The judge also speculated that not all eight defendants will make it to trial, suggesting she expects some of them to plead guilty.

“I don’t have reason to believe we will have a trial of eight people,” Caproni said.
The evidence collected includes e-mails, bank statements and phone records, as well as company and state-agency documents, prosecutor Janis Echenberg said.
View Quote

http://nypost.com/2016/12/01/ex-cuomo-aide-pleads-not-guilty-to-corruption-charges/

YASSSSSSSSSS
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
From a press gaggle today:

News: @NYGovCuomo says he spoke to federal prosecutors about the Percoco case. He said he was not under oath and doesn't think he's target.
View Quote

@NYGovCuomo says it's possible he will be called as a witness, but he doesn't expect it.
View Quote

Bahahaha.  Yeah, because everyone taking a fall by Preet's hand isn't carving out a giant arrow pointing directly to Cuomo's office...
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont expect Andy to be called as a witness either.... Thanks for the update.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top